Al Jazerra on Naked Short Selling

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Jun 2, 2007.

1. I've made money. What the hell does that to do with anything? How are you going to draw listings if the big guys take their ridiculous cuts before the offering, sell it to the public, and at the same time, pull the rug out from under the offering? OSTK, IBKR, VG, Refco. Lousy companys, somebody will say. Not the point. If that's the case, don't bring them, don't take the money.

"Hey, the bank was robbed."
    "Yeah, my CD pays 8 %."

Another point. Drive the public away, who are you going to trade with? Sheik Abba Yabba Do?

#31     Jun 3, 2007
  2. Your argument makes little sense. Your just rambling.

The stock market has never been a completely level playing field. Nothing you can do about it and just complaining about it wont help you make more money either.

#32     Jun 3, 2007
  3. Who said I was just complaining?

#33     Jun 3, 2007

4. ehehhe
    :)

#34     Jun 4, 2007
  5. i hope you are joking!!!

#35     Jun 4, 2007
  6. That right, Old Al is a friend of the US.

Try again.

#36     Jun 4, 2007
  7. The video brings up some lame ass "definitions" with very little evidence other than LTCM & 38 CEOs who back dated options.

This piece is definitly ment to shake up all you poor saps trying to trade at lunch from you offices or all you ET'rs, 99.9%,who don't really trade the markets but post on this site anyway.

PPT? Rigged? Aliens? The End of the World? PLANNED ECONOMY?

Such a "propaganda" video from a TV network that is anti-capitalism, anti-freedom, anti-western world.

#37     Jun 4, 2007
  8. .........that matches one from Bloomberg verbatim, and then some. Think about it. Operative word......think.

You think I like this? It's what it is, and if it doesn't stop, we'll have to figure out how to handicap the dog races.

#38     Jun 4, 2007
  9. dogs, huh. You went right past horses, which is a good thing cause that would be harder than stocks.

Try selling panties on Ebay.

#39     Jun 4, 2007
  10. So, like, who died and left you the resident prick? Try contributing something of substance, something researched, rather than an insult picked out of thin air.

By the way, got those panties you ordered back. Did you move?

#40     Jun 4, 2007