Al-Jazeera showing pictures of captured American soldiers RIGHT NOW...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Mar 23, 2003.

1. This is happening as I type... makes me mad :mad:

2. 4 dead bodies of American heros, and two of the group of alive American heros being interviewed were female soldiers...

3. Abu Dhabi TV also showed it... CNN and Fox haven't even yet reported it, let alone showed it...

4. Where did u hear about this?

5. I have access to these channels... I also have access to Chinese stuff too... the Chinese coverage is totally pro-Iraqi...

6. Do u understand Arabic & Chinese?

7. CNN just showed the Al-Jazeera pictures, but digitized out the faces of the pows...

Rumsfeld on CBS has just commented that the al-jazeera film is a violation of the UN convention, which strikes me as somewhat hypocritical since he didn't say it was a violation of the UN convention when CNN showed Iraqi POWs...

8. No, but with war coverage u can often get the gist of things just from the pictures... al-jazeera often shows stuff quicker (like it did in the Afghanistan war), and it also shows stuff not shown by the US networks...

9. I understand that this video is horrible & grusome, but I feel uninformed by not having seen it.

Where can I view it on the net?

10. CNN and MSNBC will undoubtedly be showing edited versions in due course...

#10     Mar 23, 2003