Al Gore's house runs on green power

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Covertibility, Feb 28, 2007.

1. I'm glad I was able to add some enjoyment to your day. Something must be getting lost in the translation though.

#31     Mar 15, 2007
  2. fhl

fhl

I have to laugh every time I see one of these "how dare the general say homosexuality is immoral" say that gw is a moral issue. Sticking your genitals up someones butt has nothing to do with morals, but driving an suv does? What a joke.

#32     Mar 15, 2007

3. HOLY CRAP!!!....I just spit up some coffee laughing!!:D :D

this may be the funniest post in the history of ET:p :p

#33     Mar 15, 2007
  4. [​IMG]

#34     Mar 15, 2007
  5. Excellent.

#35     Mar 15, 2007
  6. man

man

real fun with you guys. going back an forth and
    back and forth missing the point, and then return and
    ... missing the point ... ah, another round. nah, sorry,
    again ... you know: that point thing again.

doesn't matter. don't worry. you won't get it, but the
    good news is: you won't realise. take care, guys!

#36     Mar 15, 2007
  7. man

man

wow.

#37     Mar 15, 2007
  8. It is not a joke. Sticking genitals up body cavities between two consensual adults is none of your or mine business. However, someone driving a big ass SUV guzzling tons of gas and spewing greenhouse gasses is something that affects me... the air I breathe. Stupid cardholders (visa, mastercard and kkk included) will not be able to get this simple idea... and that is the joke.

#38     Mar 15, 2007

9. nice cop out but here it is again:

Why can't you tree huggers just take a deep breath of globally warmed air and say:

" God Damn that Al Gore!!!" ???

If you really and truly believe all the GW crap that you spew, you should be PISSED the Gore is running a couple houses and a couple thousand dollars a month in electric....why is it so hard for the GW/tree Huggers to say : Al Gore let us down????........unless, of course, all this GW/Tree hugging stuff is really not the issue??????? could it be nothing more then a liberal front?????

#39     Mar 15, 2007
  10. fhl

fhl

So a moral question is only one that affects someone else? You liberals are great at making up your own definitions for things. The one you MAKE UP OUT OF THIN AIR is always (surprise) to your benefit.

from your dictionary.com

moral definition
    adj.
    1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
    2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
    3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
    4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
    5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
    6. Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.

#40     Mar 15, 2007