Al Gore is a loser (Video Proof)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader1966, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Intelligent you are! Comparing the dangers of sucking smoke into
    your lungs with the fact that temperatures cool and then warm
    back up on Earth is remarkable! You must have a very high IQ!

Maybe you can run as Al Gore's VP! Yipee! Go for it!

#51     Jun 13, 2007
  2. google has removed this film but you can see it at blipTV: <a href="http://www.blip.tv/file/227958?filename=Squamatareport-TheGreatGlobalWarmingSwindleVideo141.flv">TheGreatGlobalWarmingSwindleVideo</a>

#52     Jun 13, 2007
  3. Why don't you find a kindly adult to connect the dots for you. You seem to have missed the whole point of my post that you referred to. (I can only guess that you voted for Bush both times.)

#53     Jun 13, 2007
  4. Bush has polarized the real men from the wussies, that's all.

We are in Iraq for a reason. But the reason is over most people's heads.

The International community never supports what the US does no
    matter what the US does. Period. So they can *uck off.

#54     Jun 13, 2007
  5. I can only guess you will vote for Hillary as you like to have women boss you around. Maybe whip you, tie you up, ect...?

#55     Jun 13, 2007
  6. Al Gore's people probably had it removed... Quite condemning
    considering what he is saying nowdays...

Mabye he is like Kerry, a flip-flop man...LOL... A Dumocrat!

No wonder he is too chicken to enter the race! He is hiding his
    head in a hole like an ostrich while his fat butt sticks out for all to see!

#56     Jun 13, 2007
  7. I'll take that as a "yes" to my question about having voted for Bush both times. Here's the thing. I was somewhat shocked when Bush became president (I was going to write when he was "elected," but that would not have been accurate). I just didn't believe that thinking people would vote for him. As for the second time around, I was dismayed but mildly amused, because I didn't think that anyone with so much as a brain stem would have voted for him. However, to be fair, I suppose that inbred folk have a right to vote as well. It must have been quite a reunion for you at the voting booths, what with almost every second person there a not-so-distant cousin.

#57     Jun 13, 2007
  8. Oh stop it. France just elected a staunchly pro American Prime Minister. Did you ever ask yourself, do Euros really hate America or is this just media bullshit ?

#58     Jun 13, 2007
  9. Iraq has never been a <i>significant</i> supporter of global terrorism. Never. The fact that anyone is still ignorant enough to believe this B.S. is a horrible indictment of American media and the American public.

If you actually watch the video you'll see that most of the examples Gore listed are where Iraq was simply a safe haven, not a direct sponsor of terrorism. And terrorism was not the main focus of his speech, even the bits cherry picked in this video.

The truth is, Saddam would have loved to support terrorism but there were two barriers:

1) He was simply bad at it. His internal security services were fearsome and brutal, but his few attempts at external operations (i.e. global terrorism) were poorly conceived and laughably incompetent.

2) The people who are good at terrorism (al Qaeda) were his ideological opposites in every way. He would just as soon shoot them as work together with them, and vice versa. In fact he did shoot them whenever he got the chance - witness the purges of clerics during his regime.

Source: <b>Threatening Storm: The Case for Invading Iraq</b> by Kenneth Pollack, among others.

Martin

#59     Jun 13, 2007
  10. Isn't it amazing how the media only gets it wrong when it has anything negative to report about Bush? Uncanny. Thank God (and the Son and the Holy Spirit) for Fox News and their unbiased reporting. They are a true beacon of light amidst the fog.
    :p

#60     Jun 13, 2007