Al Gore is a loser (Video Proof)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader1966, Jun 12, 2007.

1. man

man

whenever it fits the current need the reps pull out clinton's
    inactivity or gore's demand for action. great logic.

#31     Jun 13, 2007
  2. Yes, but you have to admire their ability to reach and to do so with a straight face. That sort of thing takes practice.

#32     Jun 13, 2007
  3. man

man

don't understand the point you are making, sorry.

i do not remember the situation at that time and
    i cannot judge if gore had good reason or not to say
    what he said. but i can judge that fifteen years later
    the interview gains a very different meaning. i mean
    the subtext of all this is: "hey, these hypocrite dems
    always said he had WMDs"! right? ten years earlier?
    kiddering ding ding?

#33     Jun 13, 2007
  4. Typical left winger, deceitfully try to seize the high road and then say nothing.

#34     Jun 13, 2007
  5. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I agree with you.

#35     Jun 13, 2007
  6. Since when has Bush been a "typical left winger?" His entire presidency has been built on the modus operandi you attribute to the "typical left winger."

#36     Jun 13, 2007
  7. lmaoooooooooo .... i was begging people to listen.. that there were no wmd's... the neocon's and oreilly dorks wouldnt listen.... and guess what? neither would YOU!!!!! the starbuck granola libby libs were just as bad.

wake up.... global warming is a scam.. they played this hand in the 70's already.. same script except one little difference... it was GLOBAL COOLING!!!! we were going to starve due to the impending ice age that was approaching. know what the solution was then? A CARBON TAX!!!!! lol lol lol

look it up... from 1940 to 1980 we were in a cooling trend. mars seems to be following our temperature very closely... i will tell them to stop driving their fossil fuel cars. :D

#37     Jun 13, 2007
  8. I have no idea how this video makes Gore a loser. If you actually listen to what he's saying, he's dead right.

Gore was very well known as resident Iraq hawk within the Clinton administration and even earlier. Everything he says in this video is an accurate indictment of terrible, hypocritical US policy toward Iraq, which did much to strengthen the threat they ultimately represented. To anyone who has been paying attention for the last 20 years, this stuff should be no surprise. Gore was right, and history sustained his criticism.

Gore recognized the threat Iraq represented and the moral bankruptcy of our Iraq policy long before the Bush family did. However, that doesn't mean that Gore as president would have invented nonexistent ties between Iraq and 9/11, fabricated evidence for a continuing WMD program, or entered a war of choice to invade Iraq and depose Saddam Hussein.

I'm not saying Gore is perfect, but outsmarting the Bush family is a pretty low hurdle to reach, and he's certainly done that.

Martin

#38     Jun 13, 2007
  9. Excellent post.

#39     Jun 13, 2007
  10. No doubt, it gives you great comfort that your view is shared by the thinking man's Decider.

#40     Jun 13, 2007