Al Gore is a loser (Video Proof)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader1966, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Yall klannish ET members crack me up...

#11     Jun 12, 2007
  2. What an awesome video...the passion and certainty that he speaks of terrorism and WMD's is amazing....he MOCKS the idea of sanctions!! this is funny!

it is what it is....his own words...Yet ZZZZZzzzz once again, without a valid argument or debate to make, instead takes to attacking posters....classic.

#12     Jun 12, 2007
  3. Idiot ET klans and their foolish comments don't merit anything in response but disdain...

Gore is no different than the right as far as being a career politician goes, however, again, though the point probably escapes the pea brain you are working with...Gore would likely not say "God told me to go to war."

I forget what a dolt you are until I read your posts.

#13     Jun 12, 2007
  4. Oh pleeeeeeezeeee, spare us the BS.

#14     Jun 12, 2007
  5. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

Overall, I believe it just goes to show; USA invovlement at a time pre 9/11 and pre- 2003 Iraq invasion.

I believe it is all CIA operations.

Black Op's

#15     Jun 12, 2007
  6. After 9/11, Bush should have focused his war on terror on the active participants who contributed to the event. We know that there is no evidence that Iraq had a hand in that event. However, Bush scattered resources that could have been better applied elsewhere to achieve his stated objective. Perhaps Iraq needed to be dealt with in some manner at some point, but based on the evidence available to Bush, he could have dealt with it sequentially. It was not as immediate a threat as those who had a hand in the attack on US soil. He was the kid in the candy store who wanted it all (against the strong recommendations and pointed concerns of his military advisors), and now the US is digesting that decision.

I think that most objective people would agree that every single major decision that Bush ever made during his presidency thus far has been the wrong one. I don't follow these things quite as closely as you US folks do, but I expect that there will be a descriptive chronology written in due course outlining every one of his many policy gaffes, which were counterintuitive even at the time he made them and not only in hindsight. That will be his legacy, with Iraq being his crowning glory.

If I were a US citizen, I would surely have voted for Gore. Both men make mistakes. But only one of them has proven the ability to think. Bush operates more on faith and belief than on cognition. Presumably you did not vote for Gore. Therefore you got who and what you wished for. Stop being such a sore winner.

#16     Jun 12, 2007

7. Bill would have told him to invade Iraq . . . and on that alone, you know he would have . . .

#17     Jun 12, 2007
  8. Z10's pathetic response reminds me of Eleanor Clift on the Mcglaughlin Group when she defended Bill Clinton and then found out he was lying the whole time and it looked like she was going to cry.

What a pathetic apologist z10 is.

Funny.

#18     Jun 12, 2007
  9. ...and what would Bill have told him, oh mighty ZZZ? Let me help you out with your answer.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
    President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998.

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
    President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

Enjoy your future flip-flopping liberal candidates.

#19     Jun 12, 2007
  10. man

man

stupid thread. actually, very stupid thread.

#20     Jun 13, 2007