Al Gore is a loser (Video Proof)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader1966, Jun 12, 2007.

1. ... as if we needed anymore proof that Gore is a loser. :)
    Thanks for the link.

2. Interesting video. But that was then, presumably based on evidence at that time. The near-unilateral decision to invade Iraq about a decade later by the junior Bush was based on then current "evidence," such as it was. The video and the benefit of hindsight suggests than neither Bush responded appropriately to the evidence available to them at the time of their decision. I agree that this reflects negatively. We just seem to disagree on whom.

3. Yes it does... on Al. He needs to shove his HUGE carbon footprint right up his own a**. What a hypocritical loser this guy is. Over and over and over again.

4. I think you may have missed the point of my earlier post.

5. Just stirring things up a bit... my bad. Yes, I understood your point. I'll stop now!

6. So it would have been ok if Al Gore (if elected President) had invaded Iraq in 2002?

7. "We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
    Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
    Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

What would all these idiotic conspiracy theorists write about if Gore was elected and we went to war? Fools.

8. I think you are reluctant to admit Al Gore (and most democrats), will do and say anything for political gain. Do you really believe after decades of supporting global terrorism Saddam suddenly stopped ? This is just a single example of Al's inability to ever form an opinion based on anything other than political expediency.

9. It is not a matter of OK.

It is a question of whether or not a president is competent.

Bush is clearly incompetent, and to think yall klowns voted for him twice.

What would Gore have done?

I think he would have talked to Bill, and 41, I think he would have consulted others before making his mind up.

I don't think he would have talked to God and said "God told me to invade Iraq..."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

#10     Jun 12, 2007