Al Gore is a Liar

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Dec 9, 2009.

1. I would like to thank Al Gore for adding another futures instrument.

#11     Dec 10, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

:D

#12     Dec 10, 2009
  3. Arnie

Arnie

So C02 lags, but it also leads? Sure dave, sure.
    You guys are unbelievable.

#13     Dec 10, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

It's a feedback loop.

#14     Dec 10, 2009
  5. I think it's fascinating that several of the "scientists" who dismiss the gravity of climate change and man's impact on it are the same "scientists" who saw no connection between smoking and cancer, along with a host of other diseases. Personally, I think there's useful information in this observation.

#15     Dec 10, 2009

6. So bigdavediode is back perpetrating the fraud.

I love this "unscientific" claim. After everything we know about the MMGW movement cooking the numbers and ignoring evidence, they still actually have the balls to call someone else "unscientific". Classic.

#16     Dec 10, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Address the assertion, not the man.

#17     Dec 10, 2009
  8. Well natural CO2 emissions lag somewhat -- but there's a huge difference between natural emissions over thousands of years due to warming and anthropogenic CO2 warming over hundreds of years. "Feedback loop" is a good way to put it.

#18     Dec 10, 2009
  9. I have already had debates with bigdavediode and smoked his ass. One of his favorite people to cite was climate fraudster Michael Mann.

BTW, it should be noted that this topic is about Al Gore being a liar. He claimed that these emails were over 10 years old and it is simply not the case. Not even close.

#19     Dec 10, 2009
  10. Ricter

Ricter

So you had no intent to refute the argument of the MMGW group by attacking one of its advocates, you meant only to attack one of its advocates?

#20     Dec 10, 2009