Al Gore III busted with an assortment of drugs....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader1966, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Turok

Turok

And a Honda Insight is electronically limited to 109mph and both of ours get there with ease.

I'll report on the top speed of the Prius about a week after I get ours. (a couple months).

Yes, a three hybrid family.

JB

#21     Jul 4, 2007
  2. You may not get past it, but Bush got passed being a drunk driver and a draft evader...

Don't be so sure about what happens.

If, and again if, we see a close race in the primaries, with Hillary winning some, Obama winning some...no clear cut winner with enough votes to swing the nomination, then anything can happen at the convention.

The same could be true in the republican party if we see no clear cut front runner by the end of the first quarter of 2008. With so many primaries now in early 2008, we should know a lot by the end of the first quarter, but if the vote is split, anything can happen...and anyone of the major players could also go third party, if they have enough money to finance a campaign.

We could see several candidates, not just 2 at the presidential debates in the fall of 2008...

Not very impressed with your political acumen...you appear to be a biased observer with prejudgment flowing mightily...

#22     Jul 4, 2007
  3. topdown

topdown

I fell off the wagon because Al was my VP.

#23     Jul 4, 2007
  4. Remember Bill Clinton fell down drunk and hurt himself when he was with the golfer? No it wasn't John Daily, Greg Norman maybe.

I'm sure z10 conveniently forgot that.

#24     Jul 4, 2007
  5. The problem with your argument is Bush, never evaded the draft. Nice try at recreating history to your convenience, ZZZZZZZzzzzz you are a moron and a bigot.

#25     Jul 4, 2007
  6. Clinton like Reagan and many other politicians, is an ACA...

If you don't know what ACA is, seek 12 step treatment, as you display all the symptoms...

#26     Jul 5, 2007