Al Gore - Democratic Party candidate in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't you mean no dutiful lap dog Gore supporter would interpret that statement to mean "I invented the internet".

#41     Jul 4, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

You have zero research skills.

#42     Jul 4, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

July 4, 2011

Max E. Pad's Reply to SouthAmerica

Do you ever wonder why people lash out at you all the time? Maybe it has something to do with you. I could see why people would be pissed at you if you refer to yourself in the third person in your artcles.

#43     Jul 4, 2011
  4. July 5, 2011

SouthAmerica: Enjoy it.

Farrakhan Blasts the "Coalition of Demons" attacking Libya (June 15, 2011)
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qNLqQ2cN-PA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#44     Jul 5, 2011
  5. as678

as678

as678 says:

Yeah it's annoying, but its fun!

#45     Jul 5, 2011
  6. jem

jem

gore said he took the "initiative in creating the internet"

... any way you slice it that was baloney..

the internet was around before Gore was in Congress... snopes said so itself.

it seems it would more truthful to say Gore invented man made global warming.

we know that warming preceeds CO2 buildup by 800 years in the ice cores... yet we still have guys like gore saying we have proof of man made global warming.

#46     Jul 5, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you consider snopes "research" then I guess you don't either.

#47     Jul 5, 2011

8. When I say: "You said:" I do mean you not myself.

If you noticed, I always put the statement in quotes when I am quoting what you said on your posting.

I hope I have clarified this issue for you.

I checked some of your postings, and I can see that you are not a fool.

But this kind of misunderstanding is what I expect from Lucrum, since he is not among the smartest people we have on this forum.

#48     Jul 5, 2011
  9. July 5, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Jem

Nice to hear from you. I hope you and you family are having a nice summer.

People like to exaggerate and make fun of Al Gore about the internet - in the mean time Al Gore has had the last laugh since he is worth today more than US$ 200 million dollars - money that he made mostly on internet stocks.

He is the one who is laughing at the people who like to say that he invented the internet.

Anyway, here is another fellow who knows what he is talking about on the subject of global warming. You have young kids, please take the time to watch these videos.

http://thefinalcollapseoftheusdollar.blogspot.com/2011/07/jeremy-rifkin.html

#49     Jul 5, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

July 5, 2011

Max E. Pad's response to SouthAmerica.

Since i cant convince you to quit typing this way i will have to continue lashing out at you and responding this way.

Al Gore made most of his money recently off of the global warming hysteria to the best of my knowledge.

#50     Jul 5, 2011