Al Gore - Democratic Party candidate in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jun 26, 2011.

1. July 3, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Max E. Pad

You are knew to this forum - I show the links to our prior conversations, because on many subjects we had the discussion over and over again, and it would be a waste of time to repeat the same old discussion about Greece, and so on...

Just read the old postings, because very little has changed since that time.

By the way, you said: "with no fear of anyone lashing out at you,..."

You can save a lot of time as well on that department, all you have to do is "cut and paste" since there is a lot of material lashing at me on this forum.

#21     Jul 3, 2011
  2. It looks like someone has an inferiority complex.

I will help you.

Take a couple of shots at me that might help make you few a little better about yourself.

Go ahead, I am used to handle people like you. You guys come out of the woodwork all the time.

#22     Jul 3, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

OK

1)How did your last Al Gore prediction work out?

2)How did your prediction Brazil would win the world cup work out?

#23     Jul 3, 2011
  4. July 3, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Lucrum

You said: "1)How did your last Al Gore prediction work out?"

You wish my prediction had come to past, since Barack Obama has been a disaster.

#24     Jul 3, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

ABSOLUTELY NO I DON'T, even in hind sight I'd rather have Bush three times in a row than a single Gore.

Possibly the only intelligent thing you've ever posted, yes he has been.

#25     Jul 3, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

July 3, 2011

Max E. Pad's Reply to SouthAmerica:

Why do you talk about yourself in the third person? Your writing style is very annoying. Why do you type like this? Do you realise we can see your name and the date on all your posts without you putting them in there?

Hey you were right that did make me feel better about my self. can I just lash out at you via Personal message from now on?

#26     Jul 3, 2011
  7. July 4, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Max E. Pad

You said: “...can I just lash out at you via Personal message from now on?”

It's OK, it doesn't bother me at all, I am used to be lashed by the readers for at least the last 12 years.

But if you want a more complete answer then read what I wrote here on ET on June 22, 2011 at:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222491&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

June 22, 2011

SouthAmerica: About two weeks ago during a discussion at Brazzil magazine with a group of long time members of Brazzil magazine, and these people have been reading my articles and postings for many years – they asked questions,...

...I have a thick skin since many of my articles over the years were very controversial and I got a lot emails sent direct to me, or letters to the editor regarding my articles.

#27     Jul 4, 2011
  8. July 4, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Maxipad

After reading your posting I decided to check some of your postings – for example: here is another member of this forum answering one of your postings:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3204184#post3204184

06-08-11 01:13 AM

Quote from bigarrow:

Maxipad that was a heart warming self–congratulatory story, it was a nice touch degrading others while building yourself up. Please don't stop, tell us more about your accomplishments and the failures of others.

#28     Jul 4, 2011
  9. .
    July 4, 2011

SouthAmerica: As the country commemorates the July 4 Independence Day – Here is something to think about:

Fear: Its Political Uses and Abuses Vice President Al Gore | The New School – June 10, 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEl4daP2ng4

#29     Jul 4, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

July 4, 2011
    09:52 ET/13:52 Zulu

Lucrum: Lucrum's response to Lucrum (I don't know how to use the quote button)

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oI8ZoWrUrCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#30     Jul 4, 2011