Al Gore - Democratic Party candidate in 2008.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 13, 2006.

1. .

October 24, 2008

SouthAmerica: It seems to me that John McCain is completely lost regarding the subject of economics.

In the last debate he said that he would consider offering the job of Treasury Secretary to Meg Whitman. That would be a big mistake in my opinion he should announce ASAP that he would ask Stephen Roach to be the Treasury Secretary on his administration.

#761     Oct 24, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

1000 people and no posts. You really inspire!

1,000 people read this thread, "read" is a big assumption. My guess is that most people click based on the title then quickly click off the moment they see the name "southamerica".

#762     Oct 24, 2008
  3. Yes, the tendency to equate SouthAmerica with Long Winded Dipstick is a useful heuristic that can save one a lot of time.

#763     Oct 24, 2008
  4. .

July 23, 2010

SouthAmerica: Today Al Gore realized that he made the right decision when he decided not to run for president in 2008.

What a wreckage the Bush administration left behind for the new president elected in 2008.

For that matter John McCain also must feel relieved today that he lost the presidential election in 2008.

What a massive mess the Bush administration left behind for the new administration – and it doesn’t matter what kind of effort the Obama administration make to try to fix this economic black hole – they always come out looking like shit.

The Bush administration left behind the perfect nightmare for the Obama administration.

At this point even Barack Obama wish that Hillary Clinton had won the presidential election of 2008.

In a nutshell: Al Gore is very glad he isn’t the current president of the United States.

Today, who on his right mind wants be president of this massive mess, and a complete economic nightmare called: USA?

The Bush administration destroyed all the economic foundations of this country and they left just a wrekage behind.

#764     Jul 22, 2010
  5. Today Al Gore realized that he made the right decision when he decided not to run for president in 2008
    -----------------------

Al Gore decided nothing. The Clintons wouldn't let Al run for Prez.:cool:

The Bush administration left behind the perfect nightmare for the Obama administration.
    ----------------------------

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

#765     Jul 22, 2010
  6. I thought I would condense your message so others don't have to read the whole thing.

#766     Jul 22, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So Obama is not in his right mind? No argument here.

#767     Jul 22, 2010
  8. the fact Al was busy molesting women in 2008 certainly had nothing to do with his decision right?

#768     Jul 22, 2010
  9. .

July 23, 2010

SouthAmerica: Reply to TM Direct

When the Al Gore story became public a few weeks ago, Bruce Bartlett (former member of the Reagan economic team in the 1980’s) wrote on Facebook that he knew Al Gore very well, and that he doubted that this story is true.

This is some woman who wanted to set up Al Gore to create a scandal and create some publicity towards herself. If she really had a case against Al Gore she would have come forward at the time she claim Al Gore made a pass at her.

Politics is getting disgusting by the day here in the United States, and people are trying all kinds of dirty tricks to turn the US political system into a real sewer.

I personally don’t believe that Al Gore did what that woman is claiming that he did.

Al Gore has more class than that, and he does not strike me as someone who would behave in that fashion as claimed by that woman.

Regarding Hillary Clinton: right now she is very busy provoking North Korea to see if she can restart the old Korean War.

#769     Jul 22, 2010