Al Gore blames Climate for Obama's shoddy debate performance.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 4, 2012.

1. Obama looked off, alternately kept looking down to the floor in a subservient manner or giving off a sheepish grin. Looks like the magic is wearing off for Obama and the populace are seeing him as just that.....a man, a mere man, just like you and me. This is the greatest shock to the the Obama followers, their god has fallen down to earth.

#11     Oct 4, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah...Where do these loons come from, brother Leapie?
    You think they come from the same place the loons come from who think the polls are rigged?

#12     Oct 4, 2012
  3. oh shit what? lol the drunk is going to catch a much more serious ass whipping than your messiah did last night. I can almost guarantee that he comes out looking for revenge but instead comes across looking like the ignorant douche he IS. Seriously I thought obama would beat Romney handily, and I was surprised by what I saw. But I will be DUMBFOUNDED if biden tools on Ryan, or can even keep it close. and yea i will admit it here if he does.

#13     Oct 4, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I'll be surprised if Biden doesn't show up with alcohol on his breath.

#14     Oct 4, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

So we have a POTUS that is so fucking dumb he doesn't know about altitude changes? The truth is that he's a puppet and he had to go off teleprompter and he was probably feeling a little lost, poor widdle POTUS...

#15     Oct 4, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You're way over excited about this. You are pouring all your own failing into this hatred. It will not work, it won't go away, and you don't get to live forever.

#16     Oct 4, 2012
  7. stoic

stoic

If he were playing football with a local, YES.
    Standing at a podium, NO.

In the future all Democrats will be allowed to have oxygen on the sidelines.

#17     Oct 4, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

OMG Ryan is going to tear Biden into pieces. The word "assault" will used to describe what occurs. :D

#18     Oct 4, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I was being sarcastic :)

#19     Oct 4, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

I think (O)biden / Ryan will be a better show than the first prez debate.

#20     Oct 4, 2012