Al Gore blames Climate for Obama's shoddy debate performance.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 4, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mtkw8stAlrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AL GORE: I'm going to say something controversial here. Obama arrived in Denver at 2 p.m. today, just a few hours before the debate started. Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet and you only have a few hours to adjust, I don't know, maybe--.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The mile high city that football teams always had to struggle with when playing the Broncos...maybe that's something! :)

3. pspr

pspr

I could buy that if the debate were held on Pikes Peak. Neither are Denver natives and have the same need to aclimate to the climate.

Going up and down in altitude can make you sleepy but the same happens with air travel.

4. Gee whiz guys, Obama looked and acted like he just got laid. He probably had his anniversary "present" on the plane.

5. stoic

stoic

I live in Denver...I'm not buying it.

Obama is speacking as I write just a few blocks from my house..... maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get lightheaded and fall into the Lake.

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!!!!! Al Gore speaks. That's good. The more that shitbag talks, the better for Romney! Nobody gives a flying fuck what al gore spews! Lol!!!!!!!!

7. Ricter

Ricter

I used to live in Denver, so we both know damn well that the altitude does affect newbies for a couple of days. It's a weak excuse, granted, but the effect is tangible.

8. pspr

pspr

More like he was out in the car with his Choom Gang before the debate tokin a little weed.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!!!! No question he can't swim.

And as for Denver, I have family just north of there at 6,100ft. Im there often. I don't buy the altitude shit one ioda. Where do these loons come from with this nonsense? Wow!

And yep, he just made some speech and said he didn't recognize that guy on stage (Romney), last night. LOL!!!!!!!! Why is that? He got the mortal shit kicked out of him, and is trying to cover it as he stands there wearing an ice bag on his head, both arms in slings, and yes, his balls in a sling.:D

10. No weak excuses, no excuses whatsoever, Obama looked like crap, and Romney looked great.

Who the hell were those two last night Let the Rep's have their day, their news cycle, then onward to Joe and Paul, oh shit.

#10     Oct 4, 2012