Al Gore Accused Of Rape: Another Inconvenient Truth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jun 24, 2010.

1. jem

jem

Being that tweedle dee comes form the commie angle on just about every issue, I take the attempted smear as a compliment.

The compliment was confirmed when comrade tweedle dum chimed in a on the same side a post or two later.

#21     Jun 26, 2010
  2. Shouldn't you be praying?

[​IMG]

#22     Jun 26, 2010
  3. Bullshit.

OJ was known for being very possessive well before the fact. There were Clinton sex scandals even before he became president -- Jennifer Flowers. (He lost some of my respect for that, but he earned some back by being a good president and statesman.) In contrast, there is no breadcrumb trail leading to Gore's he said/she said. Therefore, your comparative examples are off the mark. Apples and oranges, as is usual for you. If there is any truth to the allegations, then it will eventually surface with some kind of corroboration in the fullness of time. But I doubt it. Until then, you're just pissing in the wind.

#23     Jun 26, 2010

4. And I bet you wonder why others here think you are a douche bag.

Personally I find Christian bashing tiresome but not unexpected from the likes of supporters championing the idiotologies of ultra leftist scum-bags.

#24     Jun 27, 2010
  5. Is "sensual massage" legal in Oregon??

For $300 or more, Gore probably expected more than a clinical massage. Due to puritan American laws, he couldn't legally offered to pay the masseur for what he really wanted....sad

What was spoken in code (such as happy finish ) could often be ignored or misunderstood on purpose.

#25     Jun 27, 2010
  6. That's just wonderful. But tell me, which part made you a believer?

[​IMG]

#26     Jun 27, 2010
  7. jem

jem

Gabfly are you a zealous atheist?

Or are you just a sick fundamentalist of another religion who posts shit about others beliefs?

#27     Jun 27, 2010
  8. Atheist. Thanks for asking. As an aside, All fundamentalists are "sick" (your choice of words), and not only those of "other" religions.

#28     Jun 27, 2010
  9. Figures, about the only thing left to complete the archetypical characture is to find out you're a flaming homosexual as well.

#29     Jun 27, 2010
  10. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not. However, keep looking. I'm sure there's someone out there for you.

#30     Jun 28, 2010