Al Gore Accused Of Rape: Another Inconvenient Truth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Wow, so Al Gore was so insanely smitten by lust for this wrinkled old post-menopausal 50 year old pussy, that he just <i>had</i> to violently force himself on her. And granny needed two whole months to get her story straight before telling the cops about it... uh huh.

Imagine what this guy must have done to all the <b>hot</b> chicks he found himself alone with! Bottom line; Even though Gore is undoubtedly a giant douche... if no <i>other</i> women come forward with similar allegations in the next few days, you would need a seriously malfunctioning bullshit filter to believe a word of this ridiculous story.

#11     Jun 25, 2010
  2. jem

jem

After a few years of having their asses kissed D.C. politicians think of themselves as rock stars with power.

I would have trouble believing this was not consistent behavior.

You think the guy doing that movie has any integrity left?

#12     Jun 25, 2010
  3. You just can't help being on the wrong side of virtually every argument, can you?

#13     Jun 25, 2010
  4. So a powerful man with 700 million dollars needs to rape some 50 year old prostitute /massage whore to get some?Make your way to reality

#14     Jun 25, 2010
  5. It's just so sad. All my heroes are just pieces of shit. I'm crushed.

#15     Jun 25, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have no idea if Al Whore pleasured himself with this women or not.

But the reality is it wouldn't be the first time for someone in a position of fame and wealth to do something just as dumb.

http://www.mugshots.org/hollywood/hugh-grant.html

#16     Jun 25, 2010
  7. That wasn't rape though.I wouldn't be surprised at all if he cheated,but I don't believe he raped or assaulted her,she just wants a million dollar + settlement imo

#17     Jun 25, 2010
  8. For $ 300, he could have gotten a cute girl to come over to his hotel and f him.

Or since he's famous, he probably could have gone to a local bar, and just pick up a chick for free and f her.

Obviously, he called a for an actual massage, and either over paid for it, or that was a 3 hour massage.

#18     Jun 25, 2010
  9. Since all your heroes hail from the political Right, it should hardly come as a surprise.

#19     Jun 26, 2010
  10. I clearly remember my initial feeling, when watching ESPN Sports Center, in the CME lounge, the morning after Nicole Simpson was slain. "Well, at least her ex didn't kill her. A guy with OJ's fame and money could give two shits about hacking up some broad, who he was probably tired of fucking."

Is anyone suggesting Bill Clinton couldn't have "done better" than Monica Lewinsky? Or Paula Jones? Or Kathleen Willey?

#20     Jun 26, 2010