Al Gore, academy award winner and hypocrite.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Well said, the lefties don't realize their party is no better than the republicans.

#41     Feb 27, 2007
  2. So Al Gore's personal use of energy makes his message of global warming false.

By that logic, Bush's lack of direct battle experience and no active field military experience make him unqualified to be commander and chief.

Hmmm....now wait just a second!

Oh yeah, that's how it works, eh?

There are some really dense folks around here, a.k.a Sput Doctor.

Dr. Sput.

What a hoot.

If I didn't know better, I would think he is some Flip from West Virginia...

#42     Feb 27, 2007
  3. FINALLY!!

Let the apologies begin!!!

Do as I say not as I do.

So I am supposed to believe that global warming exists?

Al Gore certianly doesn't believe there is a problem so why should I?

Z10 it's funny what a complete fool you are.

Keep apologizing.

#43     Feb 27, 2007
  4. No one has to do as Al says.

Either the argument Al presents on global warming is true, or false. Al Gore's belief has no bearing on the truth or falsity of his arguments in favor of global warming.

If his argument is true, it doesn't matter what he does personally. What he does personally is not what makes his argument true or false. I haven't heard Al say "Be like me. That's why you should be concerned about global warming, because I am concerned about global warming."

Come on, you aren't really as stupid as you are coming off, right?

#44     Feb 27, 2007
  5. These are standard messages directly from the Republican party. And you call yourself what?

BTW, Karl Marx and George Bush are closer to each other than you think.

#45     Feb 27, 2007
  6. Another facsimile from Moonbat Central, a.k.a. the faculty of today's "universities."

#46     Feb 27, 2007
  7. What's with you to be so obsessed with moon and bat, bloodsucker? Is that jealousy of those who were able to get an education? You have never contributed anything of any value here, not even entertainment value. Try to be more creative next time.

#47     Feb 27, 2007
  8. Another diatribe from a supposed "elite" university "professor."

ROFLMAO!!

#48     Feb 27, 2007

9. Nice work, Cubano.

A certain point seems to have been glossed over so far, however.

Was this Al Gore's MANSION? Sooooo, who is paying these gargantuan bills, the TAXPAYER?
    Or, poor, humble li'l al meister?

Each , and every elected politician, (whether there still in power or not) consumes, roughly, 50 times the average household expenditure/income , per day.
    Thats not even including the shit we dont know about, or accessory wages, thats pure energy, budget wise.

Hypocrite? That is a ridiculous power bill, sure. But barbecues and heated pools cost money, you know.
    Dubya should know that, only, he aint payin.

Them alaskan wilderness areas sure do have a lot of oil.....................

I sure do like a barb-Q though..........

#49     Feb 28, 2007
  10. You falsely assume that they have a functioning brain . There is a lot of really stupid people who look normal .

#50     Feb 28, 2007