Al Brooks trading room

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by anituchka, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Rimbuman

Rimbuman

I like Al brooks methodes, and I read this thread in the hope to learn something about attending his trading room to learn more "live college style".

Haven't read so much rubbish in one tread for some time, isn't there a moderator on this forum?

This is my first post on this forum and as it seems most likely my last post on this forum.

Good luck,
    Rimbuman

#171     Jan 28, 2014
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Moderators at this forum can't read every message post and ET is under-staff.

Therefore, if you think the forum rules have been violated...just use the complain button on the offending message post to get ET management attention. If you don't have the time to use the complain button, in a way, you're encouraging the problematic message post to remain.

Also, if the thread is old and very long while nobody took the time to notify ET management via the complain button or via a direct private message, they'll probably just ignore the thread or close the thread because its too much work to edit the thread.

#172     Jan 29, 2014
  3. [​IMG]

Years ago, ET was rife with frustrated failed traders like Shakira there. But time passed, she's dead & gone from this profession, some of us still remain.

I'm sure Al Brooks has something of value to share, anything based on price action is quite frankly the only long-term, lasting edge in our profession :cool:

#173     Jan 29, 2014
    Sekiyo likes this.
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Say it aint so

:eek:

#174     Jan 29, 2014
  5. GiantDog

GiantDog

Why don't you go join the website that is dedicated to his name/methodology? You won't find much here about his trading. Since you've most likely posted your one and only post here I don't expect a response from you being as thin skinned as you are. But others might see this. So this is for them. Maybe you are here from one of the other forums and you just logged in to bash ET. There are a lot of you that like to do that.

#175     Jan 30, 2014
  6. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

I like some stuff from him but …
    Isn’t that a newb trade ?

Luckily he’s trading “Careless Size”

Last edited: May 6, 2023
    #176     May 6, 2023
  7. Darc

Darc

Get in there and show Animal Al how its done @Sekiyo

#177     May 6, 2023