AK 47 and I agree

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Dec 22, 2012.

1. because I want to live in a world where nobody is hungry or homeless

call me a dreamer

#51     Dec 23, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

That's it. It's just made up numbers. No dollar amounts indicated. No estimate of what it will do to the debt. No concern for what exactly will be cut. No innovation in fixing the systemic problems in medicare, social security and obamacare.

It's an exercise in liberal bias with any hard questions left for others to answer.

In short, a stupid non-thinking solution to nothing.

This ignorant thread should die.

#52     Dec 23, 2012
  3. ok, well there you have it. We should just keep doing what we have always done. Thanks for that contribution. Your opininion is duly noted.

#53     Dec 23, 2012
  4. See how quick that was?:D

The wingers will never move, they will have to be politically eradicated. This is clear, and the offensive is under way.:)

#54     Dec 23, 2012
  5. A few posts ago you admitted arbitrary solutions "are not viable." Now you seem to be advocating the "plan" you and IQ47 pulled out of your asses. Is this your radical liberal side speaking now? :p

#55     Dec 23, 2012
  6. Nothing keeps you from donating to those causes now.

#56     Dec 23, 2012
  7. Good luck with that 99cent.
    I don't think I'm going anywhere.

#57     Dec 23, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

What a fool. Yeah, it's too much to ask for anyone to get into the weeds on the detail. Just cut this, cut that, raise this. There, see how simple that was? You guys are fools. If it's so simple call your damn democratic senators and tell them to get off their asses and pass it.

They were fighting tooth and nail to block something they wanted to pass 6 months ago. It's just politics and utter stupidity from Obama on down.

So, come and try to eradicate me, sucka. I'm waiting.

#58     Dec 23, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Just his vehement hypocrisy.

#59     Dec 23, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

How did someone as emotional as you manage to be so successful at trading?

#60     Dec 23, 2012