AK 47 and I agree

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#31     Dec 23, 2012

2. He should really love this

1. Welch

Meaning to make a bet, and lose it. Then not follow through with the consequences.

2. WELCH

To avoid doing something you have promised to do, especially not to pay a debt

3. Welch

To welch. To go back on your word

#32     Dec 23, 2012
  3. #33     Dec 23, 2012
  4. yes, I don't like it when someone defends their side no matter what.

usually, if you try to nail a democrat, the first word out of their mouth is "Reagan" or Bush"

they justify what they are doing wrong because the republicans also did it

#34     Dec 23, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then you are not going to want to rub shoulders with AK47.

#35     Dec 23, 2012
  6. the point is, in five minutes we came up with a deal. In spite of what the people down here who were educated by the Department of Education and never learned to read think, I am a hardcore fiscal conservative.

So, apparently we are on opposite sides, yet, we don't care who wins or who gains political advantage, and who gets blamed for caving.

we both know that until the economy improves the current system is unsustainable

I'm all for improving the economy, but I don't think the government has much to do with it, as long as they stop doing things which screw it up even more.

raise the rates on 2%
    make rates on 98% permanent
    cut military 10%
    across the board 10% cut on social

that at least is a temporary band aid which both sides can agree on

there are probably better more radical ideas out there, but they require a big change in exactly what it is we are trying to accomplish

namely, how we view money, and how we view success

#36     Dec 23, 2012
  7. 1) why punish the top 2% of income earners?
    2) why not a cut for all 100%
    3)yeah that would be easy if we would cease bogus operations in apx 100 countries, hell bengahzi proved we are unwilling to protect our staff with what we have so pack it all up and go home.
    4) yeah a real 10% cut in capital outlays to programs for the poor and no more crony capitalism of laws regulating your competitors out of business. say good bye to obama care because that is both a social program and crony capitalism combined.

#37     Dec 23, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I got THAT point.

But IF you really hate those that defend indefensible positions simply because it their party's platform. You will despise AK47.

#38     Dec 23, 2012
  9. because if we stick with our ideoligies, we can't work out a deal. It's just stalemate, nobody willing to give up one inch. That comes from beleiving you are 100% right and the other side is 100% wrong.

I've been trading a long time, and everynow and then I hit it 100% right. But most of the time I am partially right and partially wrong.

I'm still alive today because I am willing to admit on this particular trade I may be partially wrong.

You seem to be more interested in being exactly right on ideology, rather than moving forward on what we all know is wrong. Both sides have to give up a little something down in here. When we get back on top we can fight full fledged again.

#39     Dec 23, 2012
  10. how many times do I have to tell you? If I can work out a deal with him, I can work out a deal with anybody. Maybe even you.

#40     Dec 23, 2012