AK 47 and I agree

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I don't come down here very often. Only when both fox and msnbc are talking about the same thing. More like defense lawyers than jounalists or analysts. They will say anything and tell little white lies to defend their side. It's full blown proaganda 24/7, with no regard for the truth. By the time I get down here in the basement I have lost all patience for it. I don't know what AK 47's background is or how he votes. I've never hidden the fact that I am a radical liberal who believes in low, low taxes.

at anyrate, in about 5 minutes we came to a deal. Sounds sensible to me. Only thing is, we weren't concerned about who won and who got blamed.

#21     Dec 22, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Then you don't know IQ-47 very well. Did he tell you about his Obama blow up sex doll? :D

#22     Dec 22, 2012
  3. does having a blow up sex doll of the president disqualify you from public discourse?

#23     Dec 22, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Apparently not but it certainly would disqualify you from from being unbiased.

#24     Dec 22, 2012
  5. If you dont know piss poor here is a brief overview :)

#25     Dec 22, 2012
  6. I don't think you are as stupid as you pretend to be. But this supporting the right, even when you know at times they are wrong is getting old.

Like I said man, I know where my money comes from, and I know how it gets pissed away once it gets sent to Washington D.C., with no regard to the kind of risks I had to endure to accumulate it. Not to mention the sacrifices I had to make when it wasn't going well.

But I don't choose sides and stick with them loyally, no matter what, even when they are acting like dumbasses, for no other reason than to get re elected.

It's very rare to meet somebody like me, who has no party loyalty, and cares more about the economy he is leaving his kids, than what he can get out of it now.

so far, there are just two of us. I was just wondering if there are any more out there.

#26     Dec 22, 2012
  7. Good thing I don't support the right when their wrong eh?

Pardon but where are they wrong?

#27     Dec 22, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Oldfucker, I don't know where you get the idea that you and your fucked up friend, IQ-47, have any ideas that are worth discussing comes from. Both of you are consistent attackers of conservatives and any ideals this country has ever stood for.

Just like your attack threads on Republicans and conservatives this is just another lame effort on your part to put some trash out there for ridicule. If either your or your retarded friend had any ideas worth sharing I doubt you would post them here. In fact, like your own analysis of your trading, this is just a lame effort on your part to pull some really stupid ideas out of your ass and hang them on the wall to dry.

Why you bother with this tripe is a mystery. You have nothing to offer that remotely makes any sense. Everyone here knows that just by reading the OP of your previous stupid threads. You'll notice that you have not received a single response favorable to your OP. It was just a collection of stupidity summoned up by two committed liberals who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

You can take your holier than thou attitude and shove it up your ass because you have no basis to be telling others how to behave, think or conjecture as you come up with the craziest and most stupid stuff I see posted here, dumb ass.

I, like PT, have given you way too much leniency for your past stupidity.

#28     Dec 22, 2012
  9. It's great that you've come up with a "best of" piss poor- some funny stuff there!
    :D

#29     Dec 23, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You should see the guys supporting the left even when they're wrong. THAT'S getting old.

#30     Dec 23, 2012