Aisans angrier and nastier than blacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Just want to continue the racial theme.

http://www.news-press.com/article/2...saults-mother-gun-get-new-vehicle?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home

Deputies: 17-year-old girl assaults mother with gun to get new vehicle

A 17-year-old girl was charged Friday with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful possession of a firearm and battery after deputies say she pulled a gun on her mother during an argument.

Rachel Anne Hachero was upset because her mother wouldn't co-sign on a vehicle purchase, according to a Lee County Sheriff's Office report.

The teen's mother told investigators Hachero threatened to kill her when she refused to co-sign for the vehicle.

2. Actually East Asians commit disproportionately less crime than the majority of other minority groups, certainly a far less per capita than blacks.

3. I'm actually just kidding. 99.9% of asians I know are very nice and non violent.

4. 99.9 % of Blacks, Latinos and Asians I know are very nice and non violent

I do have an Asian co worker who's son is facing serious charges because he and his friends beat the shit out of and pulled a gun on a tow truck driver who tried to tow his race car

5. Yeah, but it's the niggers and spics you gotta watch out for.*

:D

*Don't get your panties in a twist. It was a joke.

6. In the 80's Mr T scared me.Hope that doesn't make me racist :(

7. So in which era did he become the object of your erotic fantasies?? :D

8. I'm starting to question your mental health phenomena :(

9. Well, I'm not the one having erotic fantasies about Mr. T, but wtv you say man... :D

10. Do you know why I mentioned Mr T ?

#10     Mar 28, 2011