Airport Scanners and Marxist Criminology

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

So?
    Bush is ancient history.

Your buddy Barry could have improved this any time he wanted. Instead he's made it even worse. Making HIM worse than Bush.

But you'll support and vote for him anyway I'm sure.

#11     Nov 23, 2010
  2. Over the current extreme right Republicans,yes I will

#12     Nov 23, 2010
  3. "We continue to look at the cast members of the Obama administration who continue to turn America into a police state. Yesterday, we looked at TSA chairman John Pistole, and today it's Joe Biden, who takes credit for the Patriot Act, which set the foundations for this_bipartisan_effort. Biden has called himself the "Father of the Patriot Act," but remember, it was the Bush administration who pushed it through Congress with John Ashcroft helping lead the way.

Even before the Oklahoma City bombings, Joe Biden was busy at work writing the Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995. It was later returned from the dead in 2001 after 9/11. "I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill," Biden said when the Patriot Act was being debated, according to the New Republic."

#13     Nov 23, 2010
    #14     Nov 23, 2010
  5. So?

#15     Nov 23, 2010
  6. Biden did not make TSA, Patriot Act,HS a reality...Bush did

#16     Nov 23, 2010
  7. Sigh...

#17     Nov 23, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

No no no, it supposed to be "YES WE CAN YES WE CAN!"

So why hasn't Mr. Hope and Change done away with any of these? "Change" was his campaign slogan was it not? Or did he just say that to get the sheeple to vote for him? In that case I guess now BO can claim "mission accomplished".

#18     Nov 23, 2010
  9. Because for Range Rover, Bush pushing the PA = extreme and Obama extending PA and making HS ever more intrusive = progress.

#19     Nov 23, 2010
  10. US history has shown that once a government agency or entitlement is started...its here to stay

#20     Nov 23, 2010