AIQ systems

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by indahook, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Greetings all,
    New thread user here. I have recently traded in my day trading hat for a brand new "swing traders" model. Was wondering if anbody on this site uses AIQ. I have been backtesting many ideas some work...most dont. Any intelligent input is greatly appreciated.
    C.

2. F. d'Anconia

F. d'Anconia Guest

I only use their charting capabilities for daytrading. I just happen to like the way MyTrack sets up the level II and T&S and I use the AIQ for real-time charting. All the AIQ systems have me intrigued though. I have been a customer for quite some time now but have never even tried to use any of the systems.

Do they work?
    How do you use them?
    I would love to run my watch list for swings through some black box type stuff but I don't even know where to begin.

thx

3. Hey F,
    I have been using the real time charts for swing trading , but recently have began goofing around with the EDS feature which I am finding out is the bread and butter. It is very simple for someone like myself who is not a programmer and doesnt care to learn. I have run dozens of strategies with minor succes....finding that most strategies that have a probobility of better than 60% dont occur often enough to make a living at it. The one feature which I am using more and more is real time alerts..you can cut and paste rules from the EDS to the alerts box. Thats powerfull stuff!