AIPAC tells Obama to ignore public demands against Israel...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 15, 2010.

1. ===========================

Seems like Israel is like all the USA states , who do not want the Federal Gov running health care. Trends do change, especially NOV trends .

Thats why a clear majoriy are passing/passed laws against Federal gov interference in health care & other matters.

Or to put another way,VA, MASS, NJ,TX............elections have showed clear evidence thru the political system , like Prime Minister of Israell does in this case;
    limited USA federal gov.

:cool:Thanks.

#11     Mar 15, 2010
  2. The [american] public has not made any anti-Israel demands despite of what the title of this thread implies (see above). In fact the american public overwhelmingly (65-70%) supports Israel, the support of this administration is quite lukewarm (45%).

LOL, of course the actual statement is about the anti-Israel demands by members of this administration made publicly available, not about "ignoring public demands against Israel" as your title indicates.

You have just proved once again to be a stinking disgusting stupid lying troll. Who do you think you're trying to fool?

#12     Mar 15, 2010
  3. Can you please send me some of the Moomshine that are drinking?

#13     Mar 15, 2010
  4. jem

jem

Isreal is losing support at a stunning pace in America. Just like it happened in Europe last decade. A decade ago I could not go out and hear people say screw Isreal they are costing us too much money and are going to get us in a war we can't get out of..
    Not when there could be jews in the room. Now you can hear it at parties and on T.V.

Non - Jewish liberals no longer march to eastern liberal drummer.

Isreal has be alienating Catholics and orthodox for years. And now all but the hardcore evangelicals are tired of seeing all the shit in the media.

I am telling those who love Isreal you better wise up and start supporting Sarah Palin's crowd (if not her - stop bashing them with liberal commentators..... before you lose their last base of support in America.

All Palin has to do is say - sure we have to support the Jewish people's right to exist in the homeland but we don't have to support these Jews with that Christian antagonizing government..... and boom Isreal loses all support and perhaps Palin even gets elected as she galvanizes, Christians, women and independents who are scared about war and what is going on in the middle east. She would take half of Obamas crowd.

AIPAC won't be able to keep buying congress forever.

Just food for thought -- I find this interesting as a spectator as I do not want to see Palin get elected. I am just sick of all this diversity shit.
    I want to return to the melting pot.

#14     Mar 15, 2010
  5. China stops buying our bonds and we go into a depression worse than the 30's...

#15     Mar 15, 2010
  6. While you make a lot of good points I am not sure I can agree with the essense of your post. First of all I don't see the support of Israel in this country disappearing. Of course the Optionals, Sameehs and Tresors of the world so aptly representing the fringe uber-Liberal/Neo-Nazi/Islamo-nazi alliance are loud and hysterical, they are polluting the Internet and every forum/blog they can find. But they are still fringe. (never mind that sameeh is in Canada and Tresor is eurotrash)

The last congressional resolution on Israel (January 2009) was passed by 390 to 5 votes, a similar resolution was unanimously adopted by the Senate. Far more importantly according to the latest Gallup poll American Support for Israel Near 20 Year High.

What you ask Jewish and pro-israel voters to do is to become one issue voters and vote for the Palin crowd on one issue only - Israel. That's actually exactly what antisemites accuse the jews of - dual loyalty and putting Israel's interests ahead of their own country. I don't think they'd be wise to actually follow your advice. I completely agree with you on the diversity vs melting pot issue though :)

#16     Mar 15, 2010
  7. jem

jem

its not congress I was talking about. it was the people.

I have dutch relatives -- 10 years ago when I was in Europe I was amazed by the support for the palis and some of the easily expressed hostility europeans had towards Isreal. I was stunned that they voiced this opinion out loud.

it would never have happened here unless you were at some sort of KKK rally. It was not religious hatred... it was just no fear of being called an anti semite for disparaging Isreal in very harsh statements. its funny hearing very liberal Dutch people rip on Isreal. People you do not even know. Liberals would be calling them rednecks for saying what they say about the Isreal but they were well educated and very liberal. I was sort of laughing my ass off as the thought of liberals calling each other rednecks.

Now I am starting to hear it here in the US in public from liberals as well. That is my point. Isreal and AIPAC might still own Congress but they are very close to losing Americans.

---
    As a side note. In my opinion most voters are one issue voters.

And I do support Isreal (although far more quitely than I did in the past. I am not convinced the Palis will ever be satisfied with any concession.

#17     Mar 16, 2010