AIG asking the Fed for MORE bailout $$ Hhahahaha cash needed before Monday's Earnings

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bond tr4der, Nov 8, 2008.

1. there is no future...

#11     Nov 8, 2008
  2. Aok

Aok

Lol. Pretty much.

Reminds me of Al Pacino in "Devils Advocate"...

"It's buy futures, sell futures, when there is no future"

What a mess.

#12     Nov 8, 2008

3. oops.....stupid me.

#13     Nov 8, 2008
  4. I still don't understand why they spent 440,000 on a vacation when they're STILL in this mess.

The mere thought of asking for money...much less GIVING it to them just boggles my mind.

Why and WHO would even want this company around anymore. No one's going to even do business with them

#14     Nov 8, 2008
  5. No shit. These people need to be offed very badly.

They're war criminals.

#15     Nov 9, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

This is unbelievable.

150$ Billion poured into ONE FUCKING COMPANY, and they're still going bankrupt?!

Let them all fail.

Jim Rogers was right 1000%!!

#16     Nov 9, 2008
  7. What a fucking joke. I'm sick of these cocksuckers.

Let em all go fucking bankrupt, and fuck anyone who says this is 'necessary' - shove your alleged ramifications up your ass.

#17     Nov 9, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

I agree.

To hell with everyone.

Let the Market Crash and Burn.

So its a moderate Depression for 4 years.

Clear out the shit, let prices drop through the floor, then turn on the printing press and let them eat cake.

The Great Depression was "Great" only because the FED withheld liquidity and Government, their spending.

This time, its avoidable .

A fraction of this bailout money could have been used for Mediaid and Unemployment during the rut.

Say unemployment goes to 20% and everyone collects. Unlikely, as many will have home equity, stocks, savings to fall back on. But suppose 20% collect.

That's 800 Billion a year with everyone on the dole collecting at 25K, per year.

Not bad. People would have enough to buy nessecities, live and the bottom wouldn't fall out.

Total cost might be 2 Trillion.

But we've already spent over 3 Trillion already and NOTHING HAS BEEN SOLVED.

We could still go into a Depression, for fucks sake!

#18     Nov 9, 2008
  9. A bullet to the head is all they deserve. These douche bags go on million dollar hooker sprees then come back a few weeks later for money money. Screw them. They deserve nothing but one between the eyes, and their pushing for the money!! I dont care if the global financial system goes to 0 anymore. I have had enough of this garbage.

#19     Nov 9, 2008
  10. AIG could go to zero and the market would still go higher or maybe selloff a little. AIG isn't that important to the overall economy. The bull market is intact. Get over it. The sky isn't falling. Nothing to see here.

#20     Nov 9, 2008