Aid Refused To Seals During Benghazi Attack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Let's look at what any fool could have concluded. Drone surveillance would have shown there were no enemy tanks or other heavily armored vehicles in the area. They would also have known this from the communication they had with the team on the ground. They would have easily known enemy forces were too weak to immediately crush an American force of four lightly armed security guards and some unarmed, inexperienced Libyans just by the simple fact there were still people to talk too.
    So they're saying that sending in help would have put more troops in harms way? Bullshit! We have troops facing bigger shit than this every god damn day. And you wouldn't have had any trouble getting volunteers. You tell these warriors help is needed in a hot LZ and they're on the bird a minute later. Let's f'n go would have been their response. Problem is we have a bunch of f'n incompetent cowards running the show.

#21     Oct 26, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

I'm afraid Obama vetoed the sending of help because he didn't want to have an incident with forces he sent getting killed this close to the election. The SEALS and the ambassador were expendable in Obama's mind.

Remember what a tough time he had calling for the attack on Bin Laden. He was all worried that he would be blamed for a botched attack so he had an Admiral in line to take the blame if it went wrong.

#22     Oct 26, 2012
  3. And where's the god damn media on this story? It's get's bigger every day and they have less and less coverage. To call this journalistic malpractice is an understatement. I don't ever, EVER, want to hear one of you fucks on the left talking about anyone on the right getting a pass. Don't ever, never again, talk to me about FOX NEWS bias. NEVER! The networks and most everything in print have decided to back Obama regardless of whatever he does. That is reason enough to cast a vote for anyone, ANYONE, other than Obama. We simply cannot afford to have a government controled media.
    And don't talk to me about having repsect for the office or the man. FUCK THIS WORTHLESS COCKSUCKER. Obama is a piece of shit. Period! I will never refer to him as the president again. He is unworthy of the office or the title. He is not my president. Calling him a nigger would be a compliment. That's right, I said it. Fuck him and anyone who supports him. People died over this. No more slack from me. He must go.

#23     Oct 26, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Outstanding!!!! Nailed it! I'm fucking fuming over this shit as I know how badly those SEALs must have suffered trying to hold off fire, and wait for help that never came!!!!:mad: Obama needs to be in fucking prison over this shit!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

#24     Oct 26, 2012
  5. I disagree bud. What you say would be a reason to call the attack spontaneous, but they went out of their way to blame the video. The only reason to do that is to grant some degree of justification to the attackers. Then, to appease the haji's, they arrested the film maker. i believe these actions were taken to preserve the illusion of 'goodwill' that the ME has for us since obama became pres. on letterman or whatever late night show, he said he knew there would be "bumps in the road". IMO, that's how he views this attack, a handful of dead Americans is just a minor setback to the (fantasy) progress his admin has made over in the sandbox.

#25     Oct 26, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I think we are saying the same thing about the results from different perspectives. I think both points could have been on Obama's mind to allow the attack to continue without response.

#26     Oct 26, 2012
  7. As easy as this. Put the laser on the target and boom. We're supposed to believe this couldn't be done. Nonsense.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9KWk4I0l8po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     Oct 26, 2012
  8. yes, it's the - why? - that we see differently, not that our guys were expendable. Of course it could have been both reasons, or neither, we're speculating. There are probably only a handful of people in the country who really know what happened. I'm not giving obama the benefit of the doubt BUT it is possible he didn't know about the attack as it happened. He DEFINITELY lied about it afterwords.

#28     Oct 26, 2012
  9. obama just proving he's a good muslim ,that's all.

#29     Oct 26, 2012
  10. Guys, I have been saying this for two or three weeks. Now emails come out to confirm what i thought.

The mainstream media has this on lockdown. Nothing in the WashPost last two days, as all this stuff came out. No bias there...

Why in the world won't the republicans start screaming this from the rooftops? It's bad enough that Romney wouldn't take it on in the debate, but where are the rest of the defense hawks?

They hung some brave SEALs out to dry, then lied about it. It doesn't get any lower than that.

#30     Oct 26, 2012