Aid On Obama: He Really Doesn't Like People

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 16, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Neera Tanden, a former aide to both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, had this to say about the relationship of the two presidents:

Bill Clinton, being Clinton, had plenty of advice in mind and was desperate to impart it. But for the first two years of Obama’s term, the phone calls Clinton kept expecting rarely came. “People say the reason Obama wouldn’t call Clinton is because he doesn’t like him,” observes Tanden. “The truth is, Obama doesn’t call anyone, and he’s not close to almost anyone. It’s stunning that he’s in politics, because he really doesn’t like people. My analogy is that it’s like becoming Bill Gates without liking computers.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...-because-he-really-doesn-t-people_654636.html

2. Odumbo doesn't really care about anybody else but himself.

He has an agenda... that is to BRING AMERICA DOWN.. TO DESTROY THE US!

Other than that, HE DOESN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS!!

He said the right things to get the IGNORANT, STUPID, GREEDY hoi polloi to vote him into office where he could accomplish much of his destructive goals. (We may have "seen nothing yet"... just wait until we find out what he has done to us in the way of UN treaties during the lame duck session, should he lose the election...)

I don't know whether I favor Romney or not... but just like the 50+ assassination attempts on Hitler's life, SOME GERMAN PATRIOTS RECOGNIZED THE THREAT AND WANTED TO BE RID OF IT FOR THE GOOD OF ALL! MANY LOST THEIR LIFE IN THE ATTEMPT!

WAKE UP AMERICA! KICK THIS SOB IN THE BALLS AND GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!

My cousin is an adamant Odumbo supporter.. mostly because he says he supports "gay rights"... (don't know whether he REALLY supports this issue, but he IS trying to garner the gay vote.. and she has a flamer son who gladly flaunts his gayness at ever opportunity... rather tasteless IMV)... She recently commented on her FaceBook page, "There are about 20K Like Obama votes versus $300K Hate Obama votes".

Perhaps main stream America is waking up to how they have been hoodwinked and want no more of it ??

:mad: