AI

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dozu888, Dec 3, 2019.

1. dozu888

dozu888

qlai likes this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

fairly accurate description of what's going on in China... understand what's at stake... before bitching and moaning next time there is a turn in the trade negotiation.

3. trump can not win the trade war with china if he does not unite allies along the line. he is foolish enough to think he can win the war against the allies and china at the same time.

4. I like the opening quote about China and Saudi Arabia.

5. Holy fuck this is amazing.

6. AI actually weakens china's manpower advantage over USA.

7. dozu888

dozu888

time will tell.. but he already struck deals with korea japan canada mex and a few european countries.... can't argue with success.

the point of this video is China is at the gate (whether you call it an enemy depending on your point of view), but most of Americans are sound asleep.... even the elite traders.. :)

and Trump is the one with the political will to do something about it.

8. dozu888

dozu888

https://www.datainnovation.org/2019/08/who-is-winning-the-ai-race-china-the-eu-or-the-united-states/

see table 1 -

Table 1: Rankings, absolute metrics
    [​IMG]
    in the sense of cheap labor yes AI will replace many of them... but see 'adoption' and 'data', they are ranked number 1 because of the 1.6b population.

the data part goes without saying..

but adoption is also number 1... the political system has this advantage that they can push usage out with virtually no resistance.. cameras, facial recog in every street corner every entrance etc..

9. lmfao..i voted for him and even i will say he is a fuck up and we will end up in a real war and the country could quite possibly almost collapse under his ridiculous leadership. we the people pay the tariffs. every time trump says oh yeah bailed out the farmers 25 billion or we collected 40 billion from china know that we are paying those in higher prices but people arent buying as much now that we have our phones and internet. they are trying to create inflation

10. dozu888

dozu888

more AI

buy QQQ!

#10     Dec 19, 2019