AI Leading the Way

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, May 9, 2024.

1. Magna

Magna Administrator

Of the many categories of altcoins this cycle I expect AI to be one of the strongest. Biden in his recent CNN interview called AI the most important technology in the history of mankind. And lots of AI positive things happening over the next few months including:

- NVIDIA earnings in about 2 weeks
    - Apple soon to announce AI integration into iOS and over a billion iPhones
    - Chat GPT-5 to be released soon, possibly as early as next Monday
    - Microsoft $100 Billion AI fund
    - Sam Altman (CEO of OpenAI) raising $7 Trillion for AI and GPU chips

Some of the popular AI tokens had strong runs today with $AIOZ up 13.2%, $AKT up 29.9%, $RNDR up 10.2%
    And altcoin season hasn't even heated up yet...

NOTE: Nothing shared in my posts is financial advice, you must do your own research, and only risk money you can afford to lose.

2. Overnight

Overnight

The reason I know this is the real liquid hot and not an AI hot...

A bullet-point list, using hyphens.

:)

johnarb likes this.
  3. johnarb

johnarb

AI crypto assets are great! but the number one sector that has outperformed everything so far in this current bull market has been the meme coins

Magna likes this.
  4. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

Soon AI bots will be employed for

- office job that requires brain power

- the labor-intensive job that requires physical power

- trading that requires 6th, 7th .... sense

Last edited: May 10, 2024
    beginner66 likes this.
  5. Rondra

Rondra

President Biden's remarks, as well as forthcoming developments from major corporations like NVIDIA, Apple, Microsoft, and initiatives by individuals like Sam Altman, indicate a robust interest and investment in AI technologies. These developments suggest a significant impact on various industries, including cryptocurrency.

6. Magna

Magna Administrator

True, unlike the last cycle where meme coins went bonkers at the end, this go 'round they have run hard at the beginning. Some crazy multiples there. But you better pick the few right ones, as the overwhelming majority will rug you and go to zero. I think of meme coins as more of a hot-ticket trade while AI seems to be more of an investment, but I definitely understand their appeal.

johnarb likes this.
  7. AI might have peaked for this cycle. If chat gpt 5 is not much better than chat gpt 4, it definitely has.

Then everyone will need to wait for a new research breakthrough which could take years.

These AI LLMs just make up too many fantasy answers when you give them a hard question that was not in the training set. In the mean time they can be used to implement easy stuff like taking orders at McDs and similar.

Even Drunkenmiller sold some of his NVDA recently.

Last edited: May 10, 2024
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

Huge conference called SuperAI in Singapore June 5 and 6 next month, with over 5,000 attendees from over 60 countries. There are 150 guest speakers and over 1,000 companies participating. It's being called Asia's premier AI event.

johnarb likes this.
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Most of the AI sector is coming into HTF support areas, and it feels like many of those coins are chomping at the bit to have a wild summer run. No crystal ball, just a very strong sense, but as always patience is required as we head further into this election year.

johnarb and NoahA like this.
  10. Sprout

Sprout

#10     May 14, 2024
    NoahA likes this.