‘I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Apr 13, 2013.

1. You conceded. Thank You.:cool:

#81     Apr 16, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh wow! When did our resident chimp lie about flying lessons? We all know he wouldn't know the truth if it hit him smack dab in the watermelon, but to lie about flying lessons when a private jet Pilot's on here? Priceless!

#82     Apr 16, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Well, if I wanted to elaborate in the way you tend to elaborate, I'd just spout some general nonsense about how we are all slaves to the government blah blah blah.

But in reality, if you think you are somehow more "powerful" since the last election, and Lucrum is less powerful, then you need a lesson in what power is. Power is about having control - both over one's personal actions and future and, more so, over other's lives and futures.

You and Lucrum are equally powerless over the lives of others, and equally in control of your own lives - for now. Neither one of you is more powerful than the other.

The only thing I can see that would give Lucrum an edge over you is that he is aware that government is attempting to delude him, while you are sleepwalking with the belief that government not only has your best interest at heart, but is in control of that interest and benevolent in regards to it.

This is the heart of what liberals fail to realize. They think that the more government grows, the better life is for everyone. The truth is that it is just the opposite. Liberals, if true with both themselves and their beliefs, would subscribe more to the Libertarian belief that we should all rule our own lives and not someone else's.

#83     Apr 16, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Wish I had a damned bunker! Of course where I live, it would have to be above ground. I mow the grass, and hit water. LOL!:D
    moRON can go fuck himself. He'll wish he had a bunker after he gets 5x'd when the shit hits the fan and he's stealing t.v's instead of food and water.

[​IMG]

#84     Apr 16, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#85     Apr 16, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any way we can get in contact with that hospital he "works" for and tell them they've got a lawsuit waiting to happen?:eek:

[​IMG]

#86     Apr 16, 2013