‘I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dianne Feinstein:

"All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

-- Columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times

#51     Apr 16, 2013
  2. I'm sure it is on your bucket list. You might want to get started:D

#52     Apr 16, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Out of curiosity, what is "fine" in the country? That is, what would you consider is all good right now?

#53     Apr 16, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wrong again nurse. Do you enjoy looking stupid?

#54     Apr 16, 2013

5. Don't deny your bunker now, Archie. :D

#55     Apr 16, 2013
  6. We are in recovery. Capitalism unfettered is built on booms and busts. We are headed in the right direction.

#56     Apr 16, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well I do have a basement, but then you apartment dwellers wouldn't know anything about that now would ya?

#57     Apr 16, 2013
  8. That cunt needs an attitude adjustment. Perhaps she should be given a rifle and spend a tour in a combat zone.

Look at the SHIT FOR BRAINS women we have in America making rules for the rest of us to live by...

And all they have to do to keep getting elected is to promise more "free ice cream" to certain folks at the expense of others.

How do we survive this cancer???

:mad: :mad:

#58     Apr 16, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly what Odumbo wants his sheep to think. Officially making you a useful idiot. Congrats moRON on what is undoubtedly your biggest life's achievement to date.

#59     Apr 16, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or maybe just get butt fucked with the butt of a rifle.

#60     Apr 16, 2013