‘I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Apr 13, 2013.

1. You SOB, that was funny.

#21     Apr 13, 2013
  2. The problem is that, like alot of other Boomers, you are looking backwards at America's "good times" when the credit bubble was expanding and there was enough economic growth for that hard work to pay off. That's not to say that the 1970's were in any walk in the park, but an education didn't cost an arm and a leg and if you had any cash you could buy real estate at a huge discount.

Nowadays, the upcoming generations are so completely mired in debt with a lowered standard of living and the opportunities aren't what they once were. The political "solutions" to all of this just make the problem worse.

Of course whenever this point is debated, you instantly revert back to how great you have it and how little you have to work nowadays...which is completely besides the point for all of the aforementioned reasons.

#22     Apr 13, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 3

#23     Apr 13, 2013
  4. Point made denner and well written sir.

#24     Apr 13, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL Looks like it only took you a week to go from hard work to easy street from your two posts. But then, that's the liberal way! :D

#25     Apr 13, 2013
  6. lol . . . Pspr is itching for a fight.

#26     Apr 13, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And your vagina is itching?

#27     Apr 14, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I know you guys have trouble with facts when they are pointed out. If that tends to make a liberal want to fight then, so be it.

#28     Apr 14, 2013
  9. I've been doing this for about 25 years and the last 10 have been fun and good and overall easy. Your time frame is way off. But that's ok pspr you're way off on almost everything you post on here.

#29     Apr 14, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

It's not my time frame. It was your statement from just last week.

Oh well. You can be excused for getting all mixed up about your life. Being a liberal, it's probably all fictional anyway. :D

#30     Apr 14, 2013