•Household Incomes in U.S. Fall Most Since Records Began Being Kept

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Should be both. Playing longs while recognizing it's all BS... a balloon looking for a pin.

#11     Aug 5, 2009
  2. Because I know as a verified fact that the odds of consistently making money trading are extremely low, and the odds of consistently losing money trading are extremely high.

It's all fun and games until your stops get crashed with no bids at any ask.

Since you're so gung ho on trading, and since this is, as Landis would say, a site for trading, you must be way up, net, trading.

#12     Aug 5, 2009
  3. I'm not waaay up, because like you, I see the madness. So I'm cautiously long with tight stops. And there have been quite a few times where I've taken profits too early because of a sharp correction that looked like it had legs only to find that it didn't.

the majority of traders fail because they continue to fight the madness of the market instead of just riding the wave. Seen all the "top" calls in the trading forum in the last two months? It's silly.

#13     Aug 5, 2009
  4. Jam futures overnight, gap open cash markets. Not alot of energy to do that. The magic of index futures.

Day after day of gap and sideways. Trading makes ZERO since right now, just sit tight on a long, no need to do alot of trading when the intraday range on the SP in 5 points.

#14     Aug 5, 2009