Ahmadinejad's letter to Americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EqtTrdr, Nov 29, 2006.

1. BS

2. LMFAO. We're fighting a war that costs a billion dollars day and the prime (only?) beneficiaries are Shite Muslims who were virtually enslaved by Saddam's Sunni minority. I'm glad to see we bought so much goodwill with Iran. If Iran has no concern with reigning in the Shia terrorists in Iraq then why are they suddenly concerned over the plight of the Palestinians? Ever hear of a red herring.

3. In summary...Let us kill all the Jews and we'll be at peace with you.
    Sad thing is, millions of Americans will buy into this shit.

4. I doubt it, but millions of Europeans will...not that they matter.

5. Agreed, Europeans will suck it up, but many Americans as well (probably the professors and students at the colleges the former Pres of Iran spoke at . . . ), unfortuantely.

6. Only those who already hate Israel, at best he is preaching to the converted, he is not changing anyone's mind.

7. Ahmadinejad said, "Both (Iran n US) greatly value and readily embrace the promotion of human ideals such as compassion, empathy, respect for the rights of human beings, securing justice and equity, and defending the innocent and the weak against oppressors and bullies.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=16800

8. The thing with Ahmadinejad is that he says one thing in the foreign press, talking about peace and understanding and other kumbaya feel-good sentiments, but in his own country he makes speeches and says things in interviews that are directly contrary to what he's trying to sell to the outside world, i.e. destroy Israel, Jews are evil, etc.

He's just another two-faced fanatic in a region rife with them.

9. Kind of like how Hitler talked real nice and pretty to a country he was about to invade.

#10     Nov 29, 2006