Ahmadinejad: USA orchestrated 9/11 attacks to boost economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Sep 24, 2010.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

"We can't afford tax cuts for the rich, especially when I need billion$ more for worthless, pork-barrel stimulus programs. However, I need your help. I can't do this with Ahmadinejad and other Republicans in the way."

(Gets tapped on the shoulder and advisor whispers into his ear.)

"Sorry, meant to say 'George Bush.' I disapprove of Ahmadinejad's speech but don't plan to send troops to Iran, at least not yet. Not until the November elections are out of the way. Speaking of the Middle East, we've successfully pulled out of Iraq, but we may need another 100,000 troops for 'peackeeping.'"

The whole incident is ignored by MSNBC, Washington Post, NY Times, etc. Instead, they report on Michelle Obama's wardrobe.

#31     Sep 24, 2010
  2. Humpy

Humpy

It's a pity the reformers didn't manage to chuck Madandbad out on his ass.

He is either making a poor joke or showing the world what a clown he is.

Not since Kruschev took off his shoe and banged it on the desk at the UN has the world had such a good laugh.

Are his supporters insane too ?

#32     Sep 24, 2010
  3. olias

olias

I agree. It was a pretty stupid assessment. He should be lampooned for it

#33     Sep 24, 2010
  4. "When I look at iran, it makes me feel lucky I live in the USA, a thriving democracy. In iran, millions of people voted and have ended up with a twat in charge.

In the US, millions of people voted and have ended up with a...oh ...nevr mind..

--Joe Biden

#34     Sep 24, 2010
  5. There's got to be a way the CIA can assassinate this douchebag.

Does he smoke cigars?

#35     Sep 24, 2010
  6. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

the guy obviously hate americans.

hate is evil as this kind of rehtoric can start a nuclear war at any moment.

don't even think about war...war will destroy wealth overnight. at a blink of an eye ..all wealth is destroyed.

#36     Sep 24, 2010
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh, that wouldn't be obvious, would it? Only a good idea if they really want to kick of WWIII...

#37     Sep 24, 2010
  8. Iran has no nuclear weapons. FACT
    Iran hasn't declared war on any other country since Cyrus the Great 500 BC FACT.

Can we get some assemblace of sanity in this thread?

I guess you all bought the zionist media lie and actually believe that Ahmadineajad stated he wanted to "wipe israel off the map".

He never said that.

Aside of Carl are there ANY critical thinkers in this thread?

Yeah i'm new it's my first post

:D

#38     Sep 24, 2010
  9. #39     Sep 25, 2010
  10. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

who cares about 9/11.. it was 9 years big deal.

or that the terrorist attack prompted massive half a trillion dollar war on terrorism spending?

US military have been in defcon 5 since 1945

#40     Sep 25, 2010