Ahmadinejad: USA orchestrated 9/11 attacks to boost economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Sep 24, 2010.

1. In a speech to the UN General Assembly, Mr Ahmadinejad said it was mostly US government officials who believed a "powerful and complex terrorist group" was behind the four suicide plane hijackings in 2001.

Another theory, he said, was "that some segments within the American government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime".

"The majority of the American people as well as most nations and politicians around the world agree with this view," Mr Ahmadinejad told the 192-nation assembly.

A third theory, he said, was that a terrorist group was exploited and aided by the Americans to carry out the attacks on New York and the Pentagon that claimed nearly 3,000 lives.

Complete article-:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-behind-Sept-11-attacks-Ahmadinejad-says.html

2. Larson

Larson Guest

This leader is not "the sharpest knife in the drawer", as 911 caused the economy to sink further not improve. He is a tool of
    the mullahs. The Iranians always have an ulterior motive, just as the Israelis.

3. Humpy

Humpy

His name " mad and bad" says it all

what an idiot - should be in a cage at the zoo

4. The sad part is that this guy has a huge world forum to speak. A sadder part is that the majority of the leaders sitting in the UN chamber probably agree with him.

Why the hell does the UN even exist? Why the hell would any liberal democracy participate? Time to turn that building into a giant Apple store.

5. Why the hell does the UN even exist?
    ----------------------

The UN is a place where we can get a head count of the nutjobs.

p.s. Don't hold me to this but I don't think an American can get a job at the UN, maybe in the gift shop....

6. Bomb Iran now. Ahmadinejad's speech proves that Iran does not fear USA.

7. See you said it. If you said it then all of the countries in the ME say that. Makes him look powerful to his ME neighbors. Then his ME neighbors fear him. That is his mo. He's not a threat to us. The Iranian people embrace western culture.

8. Bob111

Bob111

9. MKTrader

MKTrader

And pro wrassler'. Yep, he's an idiot. Even the conspiracy theories he believes show his bias and are among least credible.

As for Ahmadinejad, total nut job and his attack on capitalism is one of the most offensive things he's said yet. Imagine where Ahmadinejad's Middle East would be if they couldn't profit from oil. That said, I don't support bombing them or getting in yet another war in that theater--what a disaster that would be.

10. The UN is a place where we can get a head count of the nutjobs.

Agree. Waste of time. US owes a massive amount to the UN and I say, default, kick them outa my home town and have them set up shop else where.

I have an actual clip of when Regan was gearing up for a radio interview and he didn't know the mic was live and broadcasting...he says " MY FELLOW AMERICAN'S WE BEGIN BOMBING IN 5 MINUETS".... this was during the cold war erra.

I thought about putting that on a Track and calling it TEHRAN.

But...the people of IRAN for the most part are pro-west and they put their lives on the line to protest against their gov. If anyone should be saved it's IRAN. We should be over there fighting to help their people become free. Not the scumbags in Afgan. Fuck the Arabs...let'm all DIE. Save the Persians as they want to be saved.

#10     Sep 24, 2010