Ahmadinejad gets Applause in USA, another thing your Major Media will never show you

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Emilia, May 4, 2010.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

There's a good saying...

If you repeat a lie enough times, people will start believing it.

Seems like you're well-versed in this school of thought.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, tho, because I was also once very involved in the so-called *truth movement* and learned of the same so-called *facts* that you're currently spreading around, until I realized who was behind the movement and the anti-Israeli/Jewish propaganda.

The website you quote from, whatreallyhappened, is about as objective as al-Jazeera in its reporting.

One just has to notice the supposedly *Mossad' motto* that they had put at the end of the link you posted, to drive their *point* home:

In reality, the motto of the Mossad is:

"For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory"

Who can tell me now what *wise guidance* and *abundance of counselors* can mean in the context of an Intelligence Agency? :cool:

Of course, Mossad could be like our CIA, and ignore countless warnings of an impending terrorist attack, but then it wouldn't really be an *intelligence agency*!

http://www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp?article=essaytheytriedtowarnus

#21     May 5, 2010
  2. You all entirely missed my point. My point on America's military strength was in response to somebody saying that America would lose in a war to Iran.

America will always act in its best interest. For the last 10+ years, stability has been key, hence why the US has always been there to take out anybody who threatens stability: stability of the petrodollars, stability of geopolitical regions, etc. A nuclear Iran would threaten the odd stability that is currently present in the Middle East between other countries like Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.

A war is unlikely. Very subversive things to make sure Iran doesn't go nuclear are probably already underway.

And yes, you can say "talk to an Iranian, they don't want war."

It is just a shame that their leader is calling for Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth (direct quote). Sounds like he wants war, and I'm pretty sure it's up to him.

#22     May 5, 2010
  3. The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. They turned out to be Mossad Agents, They were released later no questions asked.
    Nope, the New York times never reported that, your crappy antisemitic websites did.

Here if proof and witness account (lady that called the cops)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

An unidentified elderly lady in this openly antisemitic amateur video tells an unidentified interviewer that she saw in her binoculars three unidentified men and an unidentified van on an unidentified parking lot. She said that the men did not look shocked. Wow! If this does not prove beyond reasonable doubt that Israel was behind 9/11, I can't imagine what will....right nazi girl?

What's wrong can't argue against facts can you ?
    Even if everything you said was true it would still have been a far cry from any reliable evidence proving Israel's involvement in 9/11. But absolutely nothing you claim is true, accurate or verifiable. Deal with it nazi girl. And here are the real facts:

[​IMG]

#23     May 5, 2010
  4. Emilia

Emilia

if you people don't understand that New York Times even reported that Mossad agents were arrested filming 9/11 as it happened

and set up cameras in advanced

You are stupid or paid shill, one of those two if you ignore those facts.

If you ignore fall of World Trade Centre 7
    You are also paid shill or a fool.

#24     May 5, 2010
  5. Bakinec

Bakinec

:D

It must be hard trying to prove a bullshit theory when someone posts facts that directly contradict it.

BTW, you just posted this same post in another thread of yours.

Just saying.

#25     May 5, 2010
  6. LOL, you idiot really think that the equipment used by Mossad (especially as rudimentary as cameras) needs to be set up in advance? OMG you're so dumb nazi girl, it's not even funny.

#26     May 5, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Who, if they actually believed this tripe, would stay in any country they really believed killed its own citizens?

I say you don't even believe this crap yourself. I say you are just in here seeking attention as usual. You say inflamatory stuff to try to engage people in conversation (evidently lacking conventional means of human contact), not out of any conviction or actual belief.

Stop wasting our time and piss off.

#27     May 5, 2010
  8. Can you link us to a NYT page which says that??

#28     May 6, 2010
  9. Emilia

Emilia

Why don't you attack the fact that Mossad Agents were arrested filming 9/11, and set up cameras prior to attack

THIS IS A FACT

World Trade Centre Fell at free fall without plane hitting it

THIS IS A FACT

HOW CAN YOU IGNORE THE FACTS, IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A JEW AND THUS DON'T NEED TO ADDRESS THE FACTS

#29     May 6, 2010
  10. DT-waw

DT-waw

As you can see Emilia,, this is the way some jews discuss. NOT ALL jews, just some of them. (anyway they will attack me as a antisemite...).

when individual of no matter what race is using such low, ugly, disgusting converstation tricks - he should be ignored.

little fact about 9/11. over 100 million American homes cook using pots made from steel on their kitchens. Do these pots melt after 1000s of hours of treating them with fire? hell no :)

but some wicked jews will sell you this stupid story just to make some more $$$money

if they'll attack iran - it will be suicide for them.

#30     May 6, 2010