Ahmadinejad gets Applause in USA, another thing your Major Media will never show you

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Emilia, May 4, 2010.

1. Emilia

Emilia

I wish people like you would speak (write) more often.

I am alone here trying to tell people it is NOT okay to kill other people without good enough reason.

Media with Psy Ops of CIA and Mossad have convinced majority of Americans that killing people left and right for whatever trumped up reason is the right thing to do.

This is insane, completely insane. For Christ's sake these wars are bankrupting us too. :eek: :(

#11     May 5, 2010
  2. Lethn

Lethn

I love the logic on here.

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE KILLING PEOPLE YOU'RE A HEATHEN AND A TERRORIST!!!!"

ololololololololol!!!

#12     May 5, 2010
  3. Emilia

Emilia

I know it's like I can't believe what I am reading here

If there was a good enough reason to attack I would support it. But the reasons government gives us is a LIE. A big one too.

#13     May 5, 2010
  4. rcj

rcj

dont want to answer ... ???

#14     May 5, 2010
  5. Lethn

Lethn

I don't believe there's any good reason to attack someone, that kind of logic is a load of bullshit, the only time when you fight back is the moment you have been attacked. All this pre-emptive war bullshit is nothing more than propaganda designed to help maintain what's going on over there. Frankly, I think either Iran's going to kick Americas arse and if they start to lose then China is probably going to come in and finish off the Americans.

America is very much following the exact kind of thing that the Roman Empire did and what will happen is they'll piss off so many people that inevitably they are just going to outright collapse.

#15     May 5, 2010
  6. Emilia

Emilia

Is this some kind of joke ?

Ok fine I'll tell you.

I used to be a war monger big time. I fought a brief war against muslims in 1993. I loved the attack on Iraq. I saw it as muslims getting what they overall deserve. I didn't care for reasons, all I knew was that they are getting hammered and that's good.

But then something happened.

I heard that World Trade Centre 7 fell without plane hitting it on 9/11.
    I looked at the video of the fall and realized that Holy Shit. This is an inside job. Later proof of nano-thermite and fall at near free fall proof came later.

I Then realized that my government is playing me for a fool.

I REALIZED THAT MY GOVERNMENT WOULDN'T BLINK AT THOUGHT OF KILLING ME AND MY FAMILY just so their foreign policy plans pan out.

Then I found out how powerful Jewish lobby is that they were in on 9/11. These powerful Jews ...I admired my whole life...... don't care if I live or die.

So what do I love the most ?
    I honestly don't know.
    I guess I love the truth the most, regardless of scientific, religious, philosophical.

I love truth.

#16     May 5, 2010
  7. Dogfish

Dogfish

Well don't go quoting from the PressTV website then, you go from mild brainwashing to chronic brainwashing :D

#17     May 5, 2010
  8. LeeD

LeeD

Politicians share personality traits with serial killers: Study

Kouri, who's a vice president of the National Assn. of Chiefs of Police, has assembled traits such as superficial charm, an exaggerated sense of self-worth, glibness, lying, lack of remorse and manipulation of others.

These traits, Kouri points out in his analysis, are common to psychopathic serial killers.

Kouri notes that these criminals are psychologically capable of committing their dirty deeds free of any concern for social, moral or legal consequences and with absolutely no remorse.

"This allows them to do what they want, whenever they want," he wrote. "Ironically, these same traits exist in men and women who are drawn to high-profile and powerful positions in society including political officeholders."

Mathaba News
    examiner.com

#18     May 5, 2010
  9. Emilia

Emilia

yeah I've seen this before few times

#19     May 5, 2010
  10. Hey, c-kid. Welcome back.

#20     May 5, 2010