Ahmadinejad calls for US leaders to be 'buried'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Oct 3, 2010.

1. TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

Several top U.S. officials including Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff have said in recent months that the military option remains on the table and there is a plan to attack Iran, although a military strike has been described as a bad idea.

Complete article-:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_iran_us

2. If our leaders got buried then our economy might actually recover and that would be bad for Iran. He better becareful what he wishes for or it might come true!

3. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

do you know what i do to people who threaten to kill me?

I kill them first.

have no mercy as you see your enemies die,,kill you enemy kill your enemy's wife, kill you ememies kids,, burn and destroy enemies land

eye for an eye is the law of the universe.

smile and laugh as your enemies die! f2ck you man!

welcome to this evil world....hahahahah

4. Iran war is confirmed in 2010. Crude oil will again reach $150 or $200. Global financial crisis 2010 is coming.

5. One needs to be exceedingly careful when evaluating information about the Iran Situation. Unfortunately (and like most wars which typically convince average Joe's to die for a cause that is not their own), most of what we read is pro-war lies and propaganda.

Unfortunately the same NeoCon Warmongers who lied us into the war with Iraq are now trying to Lie us into a war with Iran.

6. Stop plagiarizing Mohammad & the Koran. :D

7. Obama oughta lob a couple of shoes at Ahmadinejad.

8. LOL!! Yeah, because neocons are calling all the shots right now, right? ROFL!!! You guys have perseverance, I'll give ya that.

9. NeoCons do not call all the shots, however their cultural and political influence is very substantial.

Yep, those of us who believe it is important to be skeptical of the powerful who send average joe to die and be maimed for their pet causes refuse to give up. However if history is any judge, that does not mean people ever listen. It seems by and large they do not, so (I assume) war mongers such as yourself have nothing to fear.

10. I remember back when Americans could handle being called a nasty name. Not anymore.

#10     Oct 3, 2010