Ahmadinejad at Columbia - where's the love for the non-moonbat speakers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Sep 24, 2007.

1. DrEvil

DrEvil

You have missquoted my posts and deliberatly not answered how the hell you can explain building 7??

I suppose people like you like to give people labels like CT'ers ... if CT'er means someone who can actually make a judgement on what they see with their own eyes then yes I am one.

I question your motives.

#51     Sep 26, 2007
  2. DrEvil

DrEvil

Yes, not a matter of if, a matter of when. No doubt it will come at the most convenient time possible for Bush/Cheney.

#52     Sep 26, 2007
  3. "We" question your intelligence.

Your posts are now being monitored. Congratulations, be prepared to have your civil liberties infringed upon...

#53     Sep 26, 2007
  4. Ahmadinejad is a bit crazy. and not at all trustworthy, IMO.

Bollinger made a fool of himself with the invitation then the ridicule, agree that it is bad form.

We actually have very little solid evidence, that I could find anyway, supporting an awful lot of charges made by the Administration. I'm not saying that all this false propaganda, just that there is very little actual, credible, evidence of so many of his atrocities. The clip from the hostage era doesn't really prove too much, IMO.

I fear being buffaloed into another war, that's my main fear. Much more fearful than al-quaeda, IMO. 6 years of no U.S. soil attacks is just that, not proof for or against our Homeland Security competency. Al-quaeda should be left to the various global police agencies. Supposedly worked well in London and Spain, but again, the facts are hard to find.

c

#54     Sep 26, 2007
  5. DrEvil

DrEvil

I think "We" are a little out of our depth aren't "we"?

Run along now and bother someone else ... dismissed ...

#55     Sep 26, 2007
  6. Hey, do me a favor will ya?

Look outside your window and let me know if you see a van parked out by the curb.

"We've" been having some problems with our comms....

#56     Sep 26, 2007
  7. DrEvil

DrEvil

Ah yes I see you, you are the little funny looking guy licking the window ...is that mommy and daddy in he front seat? ... I particularly like your George Bush T-shirt ... it's err, very you!

Now you've had your little dose of attention for the day .. run along ...

#57     Sep 26, 2007
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Bush nor anyone else can say nothing about him coming here so long as we host the UN and he stays within the 25 mile radious.

#58     Sep 26, 2007
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

They have TON of oil, they have almost ZERO refining capasity. They export a ton of oil and then import almost all of their refined petro products.

#59     Sep 26, 2007
  10. There's lots more physics on the other side.

Start your education here:

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7___silverstein.html

In it, you'll learn that 7 didn't fall straight down. There were large fires burning for 6-7 hrs. You'll learn the reason why the steel is insulated and what a 3 hr rating means. Why a building with this kind of construction can't do anything BUT fall at near freefall speeds and why it SHOULD look like a demo.

Please read it and keep an open mind...

#60     Sep 26, 2007