Ahmadinejad at Columbia - where's the love for the non-moonbat speakers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Never gonna happen..

Cuz they detest their own country more

#21     Sep 24, 2007
  2. Who seriously believed that he meant what was translated when he was quoted as claiming homosexuals don't exist in Iran?

There are right winger klannish who would outlaw homosexuality if they could, probably stone them if given half a chance...that makes them evil?

No, it just makes them ignorant redneck Christian fundamentalists freaks.

The leader of Iran could easily be confused with some neck from a red state if he spoke bubba and said he liked watching NASCAR...

I think the guy is a shill and a goof, but who out there thinks Bush would have the nads to speak at an Iranian University right about now?

Do I want Iran to have nukes?

No, but then I don't want anyone to have them either...

#22     Sep 24, 2007
  3. Why do you hate Americans so much?

#23     Sep 24, 2007
  4. bluud

bluud

#24     Sep 24, 2007
  5. A rational point, but like any politician, he's actually using newspeak logic.
    After their executed, they dont exist.
    Before they know about them, they dont know about them, and hence don't exist.
    Ipso facto.

This tour is bizarre, by the way-might as well pop kim jong down to the ranch for tea and scones, how is this guy somehow better than saddam, elections aside?

#25     Sep 25, 2007
  6. DrEvil

DrEvil

Ok I do agree that to deny the holocaust is disgusting as well as executing homosexuals (if he really is doing this).

However, I doubt this is these are the main reasons why the average american hate him. They hate him because they have been told by Fox News, Bush and his C.I.A cronies that he is a sponser of terrorism.

One man denies the holocaust and executes his own if they are homosexuals.

The other man gives the go ahead to a professional demolision team to pull 3 buildings with 3,000 of his own people inside and then spouts some ridiculous lie to go to war where thousands more die to allow his defense industry cronies to make even more money.

Tell me which one is more evil?

#26     Sep 25, 2007
  7. "The other man gives the go ahead to a professional demolision team to pull 3 buildings with 3,000 of his own people inside..."

Comments such as this one validate the arguement that the us govt conducted LSD experiments on the general population without there knowledge in the 60's. I'm not directing this statement at anyone in particular, it is just something I tell my children.

#27     Sep 25, 2007
  8. DrEvil

DrEvil

Did I say anything about LSD or the 60's?

You tell me, how did a localised fire in building 7 (a steel and concrete building not hit by planes, 350 metres from the towers) result in it's destruction at near free fall speed? Why did Bernstien admit on TV that he was advised by the fire department that it should be pulled so they brought it down? Why is there is so much footage of firefighters telling people to get back because it's about to be brought down?

Ever seen a professional demolision?

#28     Sep 25, 2007
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Good point!

#29     Sep 25, 2007
  10. There is a nuclear exchange in the offing.

Ahmadinejad is not to be dismissed lightly.

But it takes two to tango.

Jesus

#30     Sep 25, 2007