Ahh, It's all starting to make sense now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. The article certainly explains why those countries opposed the Iraq war, I wish someone could have just as easily explained why we started this war. I mean
    -no WMD
    -no imminent danger
    -no ties to Al-Qaeda
    -we are not greeted as liberators, we are greeted with bullets as occupants
    -Saddam was definitely a bad boy, so we lost more then 500 good boys already to get him and god knows how many more we will lose before it's over. Let alone thousands of wounded, iraqi casualties, huge financial burden and alianation of the rest of the world

I've been pro-war for a very long time but "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"

P.S. Not that it's relevant, but even the price of gasoline is up since the invasion.

3. So what else is new? You don't bomb your trading partners.

What is your point, the Iraq war had an economic motive? Or an Economic locomotive?

Ah, Georgie was protecting us from WMD. Like his mind occupying the brain of the President.

Kay now says, gee, we fucked up, but it was an honest mistake.

Go get em Mav, praise the Bush and pass the ammunition.

I hereby Christian George W. Bush, George Muff.

4. In the world of Hannityism, two wrongs of someone else make us right for only doing one wrong.

No different than when criticism is put to Bush supporters about Bush, the common response is "Yea, but Clinton......"

5. War!!! great for oil cos:D :D :D What best excuse to jack up prices:D

Now back to the businesses and Sadam

Let's see Rummy and friends

[​IMG]

do Check up on Rand Corporation Rumsfeld and Iraq.
    http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/_d10/_v10/__show_article/_a000010-000496.htm

Ahhh yes lest not forget James Baker

James Baker and Iraqi Foreign Minister Tariq Aziz
    Photo: Reuters/Bettman

Baker's law firm was linked to the Iraqi terrorist's Bocca Raton chemical company via multiple contracts for secret formulas and enzymes.
    http://www.tomflocco.com/bush_may_invoke_9.htm

6. I guess that's an another advantage of a quick attack: they don't even time to flush the evidence...

7. I've heard so many different opinions about the war, that my mind has just shut it out completely. It is worthless for me to sit here and justify or not justify something that is just much too complex a situation for me to sort through.

The war was fought and that is that. No amount of "shit, we shouldn't have done it" is going to change what happened.

The only thing I can do now is listen to Ashcroft, Dick, Bush and crew and get sold on what happened and then vote for Bush again because you know, I really love the fact that we are now facing record deficits.

I'm sick and tired of being a small cog in a big fat machine. I'm sick of both liberals and conservatives shoving their opinions down my throat. Both parties are full of shit.

Seriously -- politics suck. Same shit, different day.