AHG v2.0

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Tums, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Could you put up a chart with four items on it and not show price?

I'll show you what certainty is.

#41     Dec 3, 2008
  2. jfw215

jfw215

Just my 2 cents about AHG. IMHO, the original AHG thread is still one of the best threads on ET. Anyone taking the time to go through it thoroughly will most likely learn something useful. Any newbies on ET should definitely go over it to get a basic feel for price action trading. Anek has left ET due to the smack certain people here have been giving him. With that, a lot of AHG followers have also left.

Lastly, always be critical towards what others are telling you, especially in trading where snake oil salesman pray upon the greed and fear of the newbies. For me, AHG made sense, you make your own decisions. Don't listen to anyone if they tell you xyz makes money, not me, not Anek, not Jack Hershey. Find out for yourself.

Cheers

JW

#42     Dec 3, 2008
  3. Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

#43     Dec 5, 2008
  4. Tums

Tums

5. Ok - so the first move down - was that a 3 bar reversal? Meaning, before the long entry?

#45     Dec 5, 2008
  6. Chart from StealthTrader. Anyone know if he is still around on ET?

#46     Dec 6, 2008

7. given the recent spate of low class bloggers on these threads, that request is going to be hard to live up to,

however, I completely agree with its premiss

#47     Dec 6, 2008
  8. I use eSignal for SPY trading.......do you have codes for eSignal I can use on SPY? thx

#48     Dec 7, 2008
  9. Tums

Tums

the code is available, I have seen it on the web somewhere.
    i don't have it. I don't use eSignal.

#49     Dec 7, 2008
  10. Thx tums, i'll look around. one more question. when the original AHG thread started back few years ago, many traders used the strategy on YM, and now I see you guys posting ES charts here. I know it really doesn't matter what instrument you trade, but have many YM traders moved to ES?

#50     Dec 7, 2008