AHG v2.0

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Tums, Nov 22, 2008.

1. As much as I'd like to see a v2.0, don't you think Anek should be doing it? Or is Tums doing this for Anek?

#11     Nov 23, 2008
  2. Tums

Tums

I have no connection to Anek.

Anek has already closed his thread and moved on... he is running an exclusive chat room for a selected group of followers.

I am starting this thread for two reasons:

1. To foster a constructive discussion, as an alternative to the recent negative exchanges on this board.

2. As a forum for the orphans of AHG v1.0, as well as those who arrived too late to get on Anek's train.

#12     Nov 23, 2008
  3. in

#13     Nov 24, 2008
  4. gangof4

gangof4

and, most importantly...

3. in hopes that anek reads the thread, likes it, and invites you into his chat room

figured i'd inject some honesty into your thread 'reasons'

#14     Nov 24, 2008
  5. ROTFLMAO ... no one would accuse you of cynicism Go4 :)

FWIW Tums, I think you may find this quite hard to do. I have a simple method not so different from Aneks and I am an experienced programmer (10s maybe 100s of 1000s of lines of code) but programming price action based strategies proved very hard for me.

Getting the nuances of "good form" or "meaningful s&r" is not too difficult when I am looking at a chart but very hard to define at an if xxx then yy level.

#15     Nov 24, 2008
  6. ctrlbrk

ctrlbrk

Attached is the Ninja version of HH/LL etc.

#16     Nov 24, 2008
  7. Hi,

Can someone post or show me where to find the anek.paint bars.eld for TS. The official version does not work, i cannot import anything into TS cause there is nothing to import, seems empty....

Thank you.
    Larry

#17     Nov 26, 2008
  8. Tums

Tums

If you are looking for the Heiken Ashi Paintbar, you can find it here:

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146049

#18     Nov 28, 2008
  9. Code not formatted

#19     Nov 28, 2008
  10. Tums

Tums

Do not use the browser to read the text file.
    Right click on link, then select Save As... to download the code to your computer.
    Open the file with your Notepad.

Pls let me know if this does not solve the problem.

#20     Nov 28, 2008