AHG - Profitable Strategy for Struggling Traders

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Anekdoten, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trades for 08.14.07

What can i say. I love my system, I love to trade and I love days like today.

..and I wish anyone struggling will simply read this journal because the feeling is just splendid and quite lucrative.

Longs

5 Total

1 Break Even

2 Loser

2 Winners (both home runs)

Shorts

14 Total

3 Break Even ( I really wanted big runners today, price to pay)

2 Losers

9 Winners (4 averages up here)

Total

Sick profits and nothing and I mean nothing but what I've been teaching here.

Anek

PS: Two symmetric triangles NOT annotated on chart played for additional gains, both worked great, as usual.

#501     Aug 14, 2007
  2. Razor, That is sure a lot of trades. What timeframe is this?

A post of a chart with trades shown might provide you with some helpful comments. NOt from me, but perhaps from A.

#502     Aug 14, 2007
  3. My chart downloading alright ?

#503     Aug 14, 2007
  4. Razor

Razor

Hi bmw,

Not really IMHO, look at Anek he had 19 trades today I did 22 not that far off, just need to keep improving but happy with a breakeven day (well -24) after being down $200 in the morning.

Didn't mark up charts with trades today in real time so may do that tomorrow and post a chart for peops in here to see.

Cheers :D

PS: NQ, 400 volume bars

#504     Aug 14, 2007
  5. GaryN

GaryN

No.

#505     Aug 14, 2007
  6. Second try for chart.

#506     Aug 14, 2007
  7. Razor

Razor

Cool !

#507     Aug 14, 2007
  8. vinc

vinc

no problem downloading your chart....enclose the triangles...would love to see them,cheers:)

#508     Aug 14, 2007
  9. V,

Will do so after eating, could not even stop to eat today, market was too pretty :)

Anek

#509     Aug 14, 2007
  10. GaryN

GaryN

That chart is a really good demonstration of what its all about. The losers only add to the validity of the system. I only had 8 trades but the ones I did matched up with yours pretty closely.

#510     Aug 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.