AHG - Profitable Strategy for Struggling Traders

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Anekdoten, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keep them coming.....

Anek

#481     Aug 13, 2007
  2. Vienna,

Great question. Simple answer, I don't handle heat well and swing trading implies some modest heat is necessary and eventhough I could lower the car sizes to accommodate for that, the scalper in me conflicts with the stops.

Possibly a psychological deficiency in me.
    However, I'm lucky enough to recognize it therefore I dont swing trade much.

Gotta stay with your forte they say.... :)

Anek

#482     Aug 13, 2007
  3. Morning was tough, was lucky enough to evade it by being asleep due to intense afterhours otherwise I would have had some small losses there for sure.

Great job on the green Razor.

Anek

#483     Aug 13, 2007
  4. Razor

Razor

Cheers :D

#484     Aug 13, 2007
  5. xiaodre

xiaodre

106 points in the YM today. This is as close to the zone as I've ever gotten.

I haven't got the hang of entry with the 3sma+1 shift, though. Anek, may I ask how are you using it for entries?

#485     Aug 13, 2007
  6. Tested it for one full day, did not find it useful.

Anek

#486     Aug 13, 2007
  7. Pardon my manners for not congratulating you on your results.

Great stuff !

Anek

#487     Aug 13, 2007

8. zero line cross over over ....simple profitable method was a great thread i still see those trades as the best trades .... not sure how others are doing

#488     Aug 14, 2007
  9. Hi St,

yor chart looks neat, would you mind posting code for printing those HH,HL,LL how many bars are you considering

#489     Aug 14, 2007
  10. babe714

babe714

That long did'nt go anywhere for me , should have taken the previous two entry opportunities .

#490     Aug 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.