AHG method = complete bS price action

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by coolweb, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Yes PA is all BS.

#21     Nov 25, 2008
  2. 45.50 /Contract today and I stopped early.

Who needs PA when I can trade the mooon.

#22     Nov 25, 2008
  3. Wow man you are seriously so cool.

Look what kind of action I got trading the mooon:

[​IMG]

And

[​IMG]

Thanks again for your awe-inspiring post.

#23     Nov 25, 2008
  4. slacker

slacker

True. When he first started posting the PA thread they tried to keep him from posting anything here that will inform and make better traders. Think about it, Alex and the boys know his stuff is working and they hate it. So they win, and Anek doesn't really give a shit. The ET Circus can wait for another Marketsurfer CROX, gold, or DJI call. Nobody has a problem with that at all!

#24     Nov 25, 2008
  5. Reaver. You dumb little twat.

If you had two brain cells you would understand the sarcasm and that I advocate PA.

Good Luck on finding your brain.

#25     Nov 25, 2008
  6. pclark

pclark

What I don't get is why the Mods let the bashing go on. You would think the owner of this board "Baron" I guess is his name would like to keep the board professional and all of the bad mouthing to a minimum. Nothing can ruin a board quicker then people leaving because of stupid shit like the bashing of Anek thats going on.

The board thrives on people which bring advertisers. People come here from all experience levels some to learn and some are kind enough to share. No people no board.

Anek has said he is done as well as others have left. There is PROOF from people that have followed Anek and yet people still disbelive and decide to start trouble. It's beyone me.

If I were a vendor looking to pay for advertising this board would be the furthest from my mind. It needs MAJOR cleaning up.

<TABLE BORDER=5 BORDERCOLOR=RED CELLPADDING=5 >
    <TR> <TD> Moderator's Comment:

This is an internet forum...
    Everybody is free to speak... so long as you:
    -- Stay on Topic
    -- No Personal Attacks
    -- No Obscenities

If you do not like OP's topic, please start a new thread of your own.
    If someone irritates you, please put him on Ignore.
    If you see an offensive post, please use the Complain button.

</td></table>

#26     Nov 25, 2008
  7. Yeah, apparently Proximo flipped his lid when he saw a chart displaying mooon trading profits. Guess he doesn't like anyone who doesn't trade strict PA.

Didn't realize hindsight chart annotating was such a competitive field.

Didn't mean to hit a nerve.

#27     Nov 25, 2008
  8. You can trade however you want whatever works for you. Really I couldn't care less.

The only thing that matters is whether you make money or not.

#28     Nov 25, 2008
  9. Did you post your blotter in the Trader PnL thread? Why not? Do it now. Bet you won't.

#29     Nov 26, 2008
  10. Without ET, he wouldn't have all you noobs following him around like he is the Queen of England. Ask Anek when he is going to put up a DOM shot of Ninja in the Trader PnL thread to prove he can make more than $200 without using the sim.

And ask him how did he trade equities profitably if he was using stochs, macd, BBands, and all that other shit when he first started the AHG thread.

#30     Nov 26, 2008