Ah yes the holidays

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Good to see your making progress in keeping your lips closed, your down from 20.00 posts a day to 17.99.

Keep your mouth closed long enough and 15.00 posts per day can be your new goal.

#21     Jul 6, 2007
  2. Not sure what that means seeing as how I can open my mouth and still type. Do you have to sound out the words like you learned in "Hooked on Phonics" or something? Man, you're really white trash huh? :p

#22     Jul 6, 2007
  3. I'm sure your good at alot of things, typing and using your mouth as you noted. Lets see how you trade, glad I got you on a market call, gonna hold your feet to the fire.

I doubt you really have a position, you seem so immature. I am long though DIA 1000 shares 134.20.

Yep gotta love these markets.

#23     Jul 6, 2007
  4. 1. I never made a call.

2. "A" and "Lot" are two separate words despite what they might teach you at your sister's school for retarded adults.

3. I'm not a trader and I've said it a hundred times on this board. I'm an investor and I'm sure I have much more money than you...and I'm about 20 years younger. :D Not wasting my time trading is why I can so frivolously post here and taunt those of you who are struggling to make $10 so you can pay the rent on your trailer.

You can call crap shoots all you want...your apex was when you posted that the markets are a scam and you were going to stop trading...apparently another welfare check came and you're back in the game! Yeeha! :p

#24     Jul 6, 2007
  5. You can say that again.
    :D

#25     Jul 6, 2007

6. I looked thru some of your posts I can't seem to find were you said so many times you were an investor.

I did see were you poor old parents went broke and sold their trailer in LA, and you have been making them some chump change in the markets for them with your leveraged options trading.

You are one strange person, it seems you have some physiological problems, and must have come from a broken home, or you were abused as a child. Because you sure do talk alot about perverted things, get some help pal.

#26     Jul 10, 2007
  7. I didn't say you aren't a trader but everyone else already knows by your horrific market calls. :D

#27     Jul 10, 2007