AGP and PCI need advice

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Arnie, Mar 7, 2006.

1. kowboy

kowboy

Here's your NVS dual monitor cards on ebay, both AGP and PCI. If you go this route try to get the y splitter cable with the card. On ebay they call the express cards pcie. I also notice that some sellers will have a picture of an AGP card posted when they are actually selling a pci card. Some sellers will have the analog y splitter cables.

Gnome's idea to use two ATI pci cards is probably the cheapest and easiest route especially since you have the ATI drivers installed already if you can find a PCI slot ATI card. There seems to be an abundance of AGP cards but the PCI cards are more scarce.

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc.../ws/&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=nvs+280&category0=

#21     Mar 7, 2006
  2. kowboy

kowboy

3. Arnie

Arnie

Well, at long last I found an ATI chip based board with dual output. It's an off brand (Xtasy) but it has a little sticker that says "ATI Graphics Certified" and it was only $80. I will let you know how it works. If not, I will be trying one of the many options you guys gave me. A hearty thank you to everyone. :D

#23     Mar 7, 2006